Time To Stand Up And Be Counted!

Disciple

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji KI Fateh

Extreme Islamic groups targeting to physically stop a conversion talk taking place at Peterborough (UK) Gurudwara (PE1 5UA) by forcing themselves inside the Darbar Sahib. 10.30am Sunday 8th October 2006. True lads are needed. Seva is required.

For further details contact 07767860803.

Panth Ki Jeet

Gurfateh Ji

Can you provide more information than something so confusing.

No islamic group would dare to do such things even the fundamentalist one's they know Sikhs are not a force to be messed with. Provide more information please if you want this to be taken seriously.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No penji.. a talk ABOUT conversion!

ok...now im so confused wacko.gif

a TALK ABOUT a CONVERSATION??

FATEH!!!

Its a talk bout CONVERSION -- changing of somebody's beliefs: an adoption of new opinions or beliefs,

especially in religion

its CONVERSION not CONVERSATION rolleyes.gif

GURU RAKHA!!!

well dont that make sense now

i really am losin it

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

**wipes off tear(s)**

LOL.gif

No penji.. a talk ABOUT conversion!

ok...now im so confused wacko.gif

a TALK ABOUT a CONVERSATION??

LOL im confused to confused.com wacko.gif

yes well..

lets just say im MENTALLY ILL atm blush.gif

i'll be more careful while readin from now on blush.gif

Nobody can't force themselves in a religious temple, if they are then call the police. And don't tell me the police won't do anything, they have to, and if they don't that's when you go to the Chief of Police, and bring the MEDIA in. And also gather Singhs from the city and make sure, S U L L E H get their heads bashed in, I wish I was there, I would love to bash some S U L L E H. :D But then again, I can't stand INKLAND. :D

Anyways. Akal Purakh be with you guys. pray.gif

It's confusing. Are they trying to stop the Gurdwara from talking about conversions to other faiths? Or have the Gurdwara asked people of other faiths to attend they Gurdwara so they can convert non-sikhs to Sikhism??

Samamaj ni Lagdi!

It has been confirmed, that there may be an issue but for security please make your way to Peterborugh Gurdwara this morning 08/10/06 if you can make it

Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara Sahib

Newark Road,

Boongate,

Peterborough,

Cambridgeshire

PE1 5UA

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...m=1&iwloc=A

Firstof all if security is required, you should consult the Police as people of other religions are trying to cause a nuisance, the police will thre in a flash!

Let the muslims bow down to the Guru Granth Sahib as this is the Word of God - Let them know what bliss is, by uttering the name of the true Lord! pray.gif

No islamic group would dare to do such things even the fundamentalist one's they know Sikhs are not a force to be messed with. Provide more information please if you want this to be taken seriously

i dun think the SULLEHs think so...

i agree wit singh with double barrell tongue.gif

bash the <admin-profanity filter activated> man....hun ena nu sayk laggia(now they feel the pinch)...when they go arnd recruting ppl from others faith......thats ok....lol....reminds me of

avar updesai; aap na karai||

aavat jaavat; janmai marai||

you know why muslims succed " A learning sikh views "

" It is all a number game in democracy"

Dear Brothers

SSAKAL

I write this article not in awe but as a apprecaition to a community who has staged a remarkable comeback from ashes of 1947.

It is a time for introspection for we Sikhs of INDIA.( I have excluded the western sikhs who are doing a remarkable Job in there new country )

I shall deal the topics onder two heads :-

Firstly :- The evidence of there sucess

Secondly :- Reasons for their sucess

Firstly :- The evidence of there sucess

a ) Bolly wood a journey from 1947 to 2006 :- There was a time when the word Muslim was changed to hindoo name such as Dilip kumar , Sanjay kumar etc . Today they are the hottest selling stuff in movieland . They are the makers of so amny movies

Contrast this with Sikh who started with so much good will but have stagnated at Deols and todays Shergill.

b) Technology :- They have done some very good science such as

Rocket science in the President KALAM and his book " Wings of fire "

Wipro a world class software firm

CIPLA a world class drug firm.

3) Indian Idol :- The boy is a Muslim . Sikhs did not even take part in it.

4 ) Diamond Industry :- All the technical part and hard part are done by muslims . The hindoos only trade in it.

5) Increase in population :- One way life rewards is by an increasing number of ones population.

5 ) Political party :- They are the secret behind the sucess of many political parties with faces such as Ex PM Dev gowda , Mulayam singh etc.

Secondly :- Reasons for their sucess are manifold :-

1) Nationalist :- They are now highly nationalist and vote with the conscious of nation .

2) Casteless society: They dont really practise caste and abhor people who talk about it. Contrast this with our super hindu attitude of being supra casteist. Our matrimonial stink of it.

3 ) Faith in God :- They have a very deep faith in there God ALLAH.

4 ) Dignity of labour :- They do not tend to degrade any kind of work . We all seem to think that doctors and engineers are the end all profession.

5) Ability to self heal inflicted community wounds due to riots : They have been most affected by riots and progroms than any other group .They are however able to heal themselves and move ahead.

We in contrast keep on nursing and reopening our wounds and live in self pity even when no one is bothered about us .

A child like attitude of ( JHAII MARDAII vintage ) . We keep on asking one comission after other which are given to us like alms .We must learn this art of healing one self from them so that we dont go in long periods of despair after a riot/progrom ( god forbid any more ).

6) Surgical use of force: They have been able to use it with a surgical like precision for their gains.

I have a strong feeling that the

bollywood sucess is a under world story

Jet airway take over of sahara is also a mystery.

7 ) More number of children :- They have on an average 4-5 childrens compared to none or one by sikhs

8 ) Polygamy : It enables smart genes to procrate.

9) Girl ratio : They have a healthy girl ratio compared to ours . See also my thread on " Missing Sikh Girl "on this site

Now after all the points given for the Muslims sucess is also given in our beloved " Guru Granth Sahib " ( except may be 8 th though there is some evidence that some of our preceding Gurus practised it.)

We must now leave our past behind as a bad joke. There are now enough opporunity in this universe to look for a golden future for those of us who are willing to exercise their will. Example as of today are :-

Enrollment in Army of USA and INDIA

Nursing in USA

Basic science graduate shortage in west

There is no reason why we cant be smarter than the Muslims

After all our motto is

"Nische kar Apni Jeet karoo " and we are competitive by nature.

For it is said that " Jo Jitee Wo Sikander "

Then only we will fullfill the dream of

"RAJ kAREGA KHALSA"

WGKWGF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

veer Ji Singh ik Hi Sava lakh hunda .. bai g baithe app ji ton durr aa .. nah tan thuada veer neri thal dinda .. :e: baki mainu pata tusi guru ke laal ho .. chadi di kalla hove gi veer g dont worry :TH:

FAteh everyone, from what i heard is that the muslim ppl in the area tried to 'take over' the gurudwara , whether this is hyped up i duno, and why didnt they just ring the police, is buggin me.

sometimes its better to use the law against these kind of people, the police would sort it out, tell the local newspapers and get em named and shamed then that way the people involved would get what they deserved and the muslim community will know what is happenin and put pressure on the idiots involved to stop all the nonsense.

Apparently sangat from all over is going there and they gonna 'guard' the gurudwara , to show support etc.

I dont think any violence is required, but it does boil blood to know that they walk in to the gurudwara, there musnt be many sikhs there otherwise they would have sorted it out. Hope heads were covered n shoes taken off. Im sure someone who knows more will update us .............in the mean time lets enjoy some kirtan

www.sikhnet.com

It's confusing. Are they trying to stop the Gurdwara from talking about conversions to other faiths? Or have the Gurdwara asked people of other faiths to attend they Gurdwara so they can convert non-sikhs to Sikhism??

Samamaj ni Lagdi!

To lessen the confusion of some of the members of the forum (if I may speculate – I do not know the contents of the seminar)

The seminar DOES NOT APPEAR to be about inviting non-Sikhs to gurdwara to convert to Sikhism. (There is no such ceremony in Sikhism)

If you have been aware of what has been happening in UK where some Muslims approaching Sikh youth – particularly to entice Sikh girls into affairs then ask them to convert to Islam. In most of such cases the youth finds herself in situations where they convert. And a significant number of them end up in very “difficult” situation where they would find themselves helpless to reverse the course.

-------

--------

Phenomenon of enticing Sikh girls by the gangs of Muslim (particularly by the gangs of Muslims of Pakistan origin) has also appeared in the latest edition (6th edition, 2005) of “The Sikhs in History” by Dr. Sangat Singh. Here is what he writes in Chapter 14 (Future of Sikhs) on page 602.

>>> ….. a number of organized Pakistani groups in United Kingdom – North-West, Midland, London; and all over Europe to entice the impressionable, teenage, Sikh girls into a façade of a marriage; and these girls have by and large ended up in prostitution houses in Pakistan or have been sold to elderly Arab Shaikhs in the Gulf countries. This has not been the work of individuals, but of organized gangs, who have at their disposal limitless funds. Pakistani youth are used as the front persons for the Sikh girls, and girls from other parts of India because of advantage of language.<<<<