To Gel Or Not To Gel That Is The Question?

do gursikh women prefer their husbands (or boyfriends) to gel their beards or not......i just need female opinion as i have decided to stop trimming and keep a full beard i.e. ive thrown out the razor and my beard trimmer.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends whether you are gur sikh or not, a gursikh is a 'gurus sikh' and he pleases only the gurus, if you are a pakandi sikh then you will worry more about wat women think about ur appearance. . . . think long n hard about which you want to be...... are you ashamed of keeping a free flowing beard? you need to understand why we keep a beard, if it was to be gelled down then there wudnt be much point in keeping it, thers a deep meaning to it.....

...well, i don't think that your question was wrong at all, and i think that it's great that you decided to stop trimming... we need more people out in the world like you... your question, i couldn't answer, because i'm a male (contrary to popular belief) :D ... but i do believe that it's also up to you to choose whatever you're comfortable with, free flowing, or having a tied dhari... of course free flowing is the best way, and probably the most comfortable, but sometimes, depending on your profession, might be a reason why you would have to tie it... (ex. health profession)

...well, i don't think that your question was wrong at all, and i think that it's great that you decided to stop trimming... we need more people out in the world like you... your question, i couldn't answer, because i'm a male (contrary to popular belief) :D ... but i do believe that it's also up to you to choose whatever you're comfortable with, free flowing, or having a tied dhari... of course free flowing is the best way, and probably the most comfortable, but sometimes, depending on your profession, might be a reason why you would have to tie it... (ex. health profession)

A good reply phenji! d_oh.gif

GREAT reply PENJI

GREAT reply PENJI

LOL.gif