jazzy B cd

I want everyone to listen to Jazzy B's new dharmak CD, which can be downloaded from pure-panjab.net.....He is one of the first mainstream new-generation singers to sing about the fake police encounters and how the police picked up mothers' children in the middle of the night..."chuk chuk ki maawa de sher raata nu"....unlike Baboo Mann who has that stupid song in his Hawayein CD that says "punjab wi sada kashmir wi sada....rehen nahio dena atwaad" That sellout Baboo Mann is a typical sellout as he wore an OM shirt to a Vaisakhi show in Toronto....Well anyways everybody should listen to Jazzy B's new CD and give him support.....Also email tigerstyleproductions@hotmail.com to support them on their 1984 tribute cd coming out next year...these people need our support as they are using their talents for the benefit and rememberance of our martyrs.......I know some people are saying Jazzy B is just doing it as a publicity stunt, but hey at least the word is getting out about the Punjab police's killing of innocent Sikh youth.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guydudeman, i'm not talking about non-punjabis, you would be surprised how many punjbis as well as sikhs do not know a thing about 1984! When our own people know the truth other people will begin to know....my cousins in Punjab do not have a clue what happened to Sikh youth till the early 1990's, because evrything is censored over there and the governemnt writes the history books, so dont be surprised......

But naturally when a Goverment does something like that we can't expect them to write what reall happened in the history books

thus it is VITAL for the earlier generation to teach their children what happened, and what is happening..

one of the Reasons why Islam is a not very good, however sucessful religion..

beceause they have...told everything to their children...

even today if u would EXPOSE islam...in da end they're gonna say Allah knows best..

WHile Sikhs if they can't answer...they've got this weak base ending up in conversions..

SAD but True :@:@ :@ :'(

hence it is not just imporatant, but VITAL to learn about ur culcha and religion!

P.s

hat sellout Baboo Mann is a typical sellout as he wore an OM shirt to a Vaisakhi show in Toronto

Man thats so true..How can u wear a t-shirt

with AUM on a VAISAKHI SHOW..where he didn't even sing a DHARMIK GEET! (according to the croud, as I wasn't ther luckely nuff)

:@ @ Sikhi Kithe Ja rehi e Bhaino ate Bhravo :@

BHull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!