40 Young Sikhs Have Their Kes Forcefully Cut Off By Extremist Hindus?

AkaalSeva-EL

please provide source of the information..

or just dont keep spreading crap...

When we were at the Sikh Lobby of the UK Parliament followed by the candlelit vigil. A number of people said this was mentioned on Panjab Radio. However, there is nothing to substantiate this. Perhaps a few phone calls to Panjab Radio to ask:

1) Did they put something out on the radio yesterday?

2) If so, what was the source?

3) If the story is not true, as appears to be the case and they did put something out, have they put out an apology on air?

dats right. its stuff like dis that blows out of proportion. if we talk about hindu govt blown things out of proportion in 84 than whoever send da messages out shud think about wat cud have happened.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the problem with our community today, when something like this happens whether it true or not, all we wanna do is shake our heads and say how awful it is, then in a few days time we'll sweep it under the carpet and pretend like everything is all good. this kind of mentality is the reason our community in the uk is becoming a bunch of p*ssies.i hate to say it but its true,. not all and every1 but too many are. f*ck the indian govt, F*ck the RSS, and f*ck all who wanna sweep these kinda things under the carpet. i jus pray the almighty sends another bhindranwale down soon if its in his will cus the state of our community and especially punjab, we need a leader. all i kno is ima empty my bank acount, sell up all my b*llsh*t good that dont mean jack and ima by me ticket to punjab and buy a rifle and amo to fight those who opress us.

lets get 1000 fundamentalist hindus and make them cut of a cows udder each! then lets see how they feel...

. why kill animals for revenge , dont you know they also are gods creatures, all hindus are not the same. why compare a cows udder to a singhs kes? think about what you say.

lets get 1000 fundamentalist hindus and make them cut of a cows udder each! then lets see how they feel...

. why kill animals for revenge , dont you know they also are gods creatures, all hindus are not the same. why compare a cows udder to a singhs kes? think about what you say.

coz they worship the cow duhhhh rolleyes.gif

lol

well yeh i suppose its wrong to kill animals... lets torture them until they die.. :D

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
40 Sikh school children had their kes forcibly cut today by a mob of militant Hindus in Panjab. Police released all those responsible..

I bet this rumor on another site somewhere reads: 400 responsible hindus Kes cut today by all those militant Police in Punjab with their children, and forcibly released by a Sikh mob of a school. rolleyes.gif

Admin Note to all: We won't allow such rumors on our forums. Topic closed