• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

bhai sahib who wanted to post it..

umm... okay jee blush.gif

might be good to post some gurbani there too about how sikhs are family and how guru ji will only help the Khalsa as long as they don't go down the road of the Brahmin's rituals and prejudices..

and..

you might want to take out the :@ @ 's at the start and the "Thanks Doctor Sikh Sangat, cheque is in the mail" ( :@: ).

Chardee kalaa jee,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

wow one heck of a post kulpreet singh, very well written..

anyways khalistan what do u mean by "denounced" ----If u look at athiaas(history), neither hindu bhagats or musalmaan bhagats( bhagat kabeer, bahagt ravidaas, etc.), they all had denounced ram and mohaamad.---

this is what denounce actually means

de·nounce ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-nouns)

tr.v. de·nounced, de·nounc·ing, de·nounc·es

To condemn openly as being evil or reprehensible. See Synonyms at criticize.

To accuse formally.

To give formal announcement of the ending of (a treaty).

but anyways it seems like ur trying to make a very good point, although i do not understand it to some certain extent. so can u please paraphrase what u said.

oh and yea..weren't bhagat kabeer and fareed very religious?

didn't bhagat kabeer ji write bani?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i remeber reading a random shabad on the sikhitothemax website and there was one shabad which stuck in my mind. It was how all they had denounced ram and mohamaad, cant rremebr, but it was talking about how hindu born and musaalman born bhagats had denounced ram dand mohaamad. Yeah bhagat fareed, bhagat ravidaas, etc. were all bhagats and their bani is in guru granth sahib je. And they all did not believe in ram or mohaamad.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerji..what do you mean they WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO?? You seem like a person who follows Guroo Jee's hukam right jeeio?? Then how can you say this.. :@ veerji, it was hukam that they go to their own paths..Akal Purakh is the Lord of the Universe, wherever he directs his souls, they go there. Jesus was just that, a soul, and it was his destiny to spread their faith..

Let's respect the faiths of others, as Gurdev Pita Maharaj instructed in his hukams, plus veerji Akal Purakh resides OVER ALL...

'ghat ghat antar sudh hee jaagai' Deep within each and every heart, HE is awake and aware.

This is really not something to waste energy on, let's focus positively on other things pyareo :@ 'Khalastani' veerji, you have a lot of vidya to share..i'd love to hear that more than anything..

please forgive me if I have said something wrong ^_^