France

Guest balwinderkaur

If we do get Khalistan, what about the main Gurughar? All of them are outside Punjab? and the Gurbani says the whole of this Earth belongs to the Saints and Sikhs of the Guru, Il try to find it, can't remember it right now.

It's so unfair, I get mistaken for being Muslim sometimes, and this is Southall rolleyes.gif

Gurfateh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wait :@

When were u there Bik bhaji, last year I was in lille (north France, and a a few days In paris.. and the toilets were normal :@ :@ grin.gif

But moving from France to Uk isn't easy

getting settled all again

thats the problem why My Mom doesn't want to move from Sweden :@ @

But then again.Sweden is cleaner than Uk tongue.gifgrin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest balwinderkaur
Aside from the dodgy toilet issues (which are so important, don't get me wrong rolleyes.gif ) How long before they start imposing such bans in the UK? Like Khalsa Bro said, the Gorey are getting seriously threatened.

You've got a valid point there bhainjee. I'm waiting to hear views on this. :@

Guest balwinderkaur
Man I'm cr*ppy IN french

ahhh dont remind me....horror of horrors........it took me a good 10 minutes to order icecream and coke from one of the vendors near eiffel tower. :@ these french should learn some english tongue.gif hehehehe.

okay me wanna ask sthin.. ive heard so much about khalistan bein said in this forum.. my questin is is der athin bein done about khalistan or is just just words goin around with no actions bein taken??? im just wondering about it... pls if anyone have answers regardin this do post it.. thank u