Hoodies...

^ I agree man... most people don't just wear hoodies for protection against rain. They wear it cuz its "cool". This is the halat of youth. they care so much about raising their status (acting cool) they forget about sikhi. Understand this people, sikhi isn't about acting cool. isn't about wearing expensive nike, rebok clothes. sikhi is bout impressing no one but the guru. not your gay <admin-profanity filter activated> friends.

I agree wit budha singh, this exists at all ages. When you grow up you will still be tryin to "raise your status". Not by acting cool this time, but by earning more money. hopefully you realize this b4 its too late.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually dont know but a singh did once say the only reason sikh women wore a chunni was to cover them selves up, as in their chest wernt showing, if u gettin my drifttt ..

it was actuallly for going to war so the opponents didnt know if the person was a bibi or a paaji thats what i go ttold it was used for,

i actually dont know but a singh did once say the only reason sikh women wore a chunni was to cover them selves up, as in their chest wernt showing, if u gettin my drifttt ..

it was actuallly for going to war so the opponents didnt know if the person was a bibi or a paaji thats what i go ttold it was used for,

so in other words your saying both men and women went to war with a chuni. :lol: @ ....... men....chunni grin.gif ....... something sounds odd.......

nah what i meant was.........well didnt realy want to put it in clear words but it basicly dont show womens curves too much...... u knw if like spose some gals got sum tite suit its more than likely if her mumz proper indian sh ebe like go get urself a chunni

Guest s133k_s1kh

so in other words your saying both men and women went to war with a chuni. <_< @ ....... men....chunni grin.gif ....... something sounds odd.......

nah what i meant was.........well didnt realy want to put it in clear words but it basicly dont show womens curves too much...... u knw if like spose some gals got sum tite suit its more than likely if her mumz proper indian sh ebe like go get urself a chunni

Tite suit LOL.gif .. why do you think girls wear tite suits :@ .. the purpose of a tite suit is to...................(fill in the blank) . Tite suits basically come with shrunk chunnis :s .

ps: i knw a lot about suits.. was a ladies tailor (darji) in my pichla janam :lol:

Tite suit LOL.gif .. why do you think girls wear tite suits :@ .. the purpose of a tite suit is to...................(fill in the blank) . Tite suits basically come with shrunk chunnis :s .

ps: i knw a lot about suits.. was a ladies tailor (darji) in my pichla janam :lol:

oye darjia, keep your darjian language to youself rolleyes.gif aaa Tite suit ki hunda grin.gif

i have these type of clothes to but my turban is big enough to cover them with there attached caps .....

if a person is a 100 % banna wearer that is simple clothes .... its bad for him .... but if the singh has included funki tshirst and that fadded and fatti hoyi jeans .... and those 50 - 60 pocket cargos .... he should go for them two ....

its more a social issue the relegious .....