NANAKSAAR 2DAY

S1ngh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are chardi kala sikhs in all jatha's. Like Gurbar Akal has mentioned, why not find out for yourself. If I were you I would attend a diwan at a Gurdwara run by Nanaksar jatha rather than listen or read anything from anyone else.

Baba Nand Singh's sewa to the panth was outstanding, I rememeber hearing about how he would do pankha (fan) sewa of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji after sukhasan.

Who can describe the devotion and Sewa of Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Isher Singh Ji also inspired 7 lakh people in his lifetime to take Amrit. The Nanaksar Sampardaya is rich with Sikhi and love for Guru Ji. This won't change because of some attempts to malign certain people, or because of the fake people who under the label of Nanaksar spread lies and dishonesty.

However, the main Nanaksar is a beautiful experience, especially the Bhora Sahib where Babaji did intense Bhagti and was blessed with Guru Nanak Dev Ji's darshan. Every Puranmashi there is amazing Kirtan and the place is packed beyond belief.

Also, Baba Ji's Kirtania, Sant Sujan Singh Ji was the best Kirtania the Panth has been blessed with. ^_^ Dhan Guru Nanak Toohee Nirankar, Dhan Babaji! ^_^

A good site to check out for valuable bachan and history of Nanaksar and Baba Ji is; http://www.babanandsinghsahib.org/main.htm

BTW, the first Sikh school opened in England and granted government status in the western world, which is flourishing today was opened by the Nanaksar Samparda. :@

Gurfateh