Suddam captured in raid

S1ngh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent points Mr §ingh, one of the first things the US army protected with troops were the oil wells.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

They were protecting the oil wells because that's where the future prosperity of the country was going to come from.

Mr Singh

Does Kosovo have oil ?. How about Bosnia ?. East Timor ?.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

where are the weapons, why won't the free people in other countries.

"They were protecting the oil wells because that's where the future prosperity of the country was going to come from." hahaha

They were protecting the oil wells because thats what was going to help the suffering american economy.

tell me this >Bikramjit Singh<, will they make billions of dallars from this war. for sure, whos companies are going to rebulid iraq?

But tell me, what u THINK

Would they, or would they not....Whats ur thoughts :T:

out of interest this question is because of my ignorance

What did USA do to Khomani :T: (I'm not sure, thats why I'm asking..And please forigve my poor spelling :T: )

Also btw....Have USA not "stolen" Oil from Iraq AT ALL :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Bikram veerji...

the US did not LIBERATE iraq....liberation usually means self goverence...they are an occupied nation...

secondly...all the big rebuilding contracts went to companies that have direct ties with Bush and Cheney...in fact...Cheney used to be the CEO of Haliburton, the company rebuilding the oil well and pipelines...and since the time he has become Vice President ...he has been paid over 350 000 from the company and still gets holds on to his stock options in the company...hmm...that should make people suspicious enough...

Also...the US goverenment who loves to throw around the word free market...gave contracts to these companies without even opening up the bidding to other companies...totally cancelled the chance for fair competition...

And Bremer (the guy in charge of iraq) has fired over 400 000 civil servants in the country...he called it the debaathification...but many of these people were really low level workers.....

but probably the worst thing they have done is Bremer announcing that foreign investors will be totally tax exempt AND they can take 100 percent of the profits out of the country...this is every multinational corporation's christmas wish list....the neo-liberal americans have turned iraq into one huge economic experiment where ultimately the iraqis are gonna lose big time....

where are the weapons, why won't the free people in other countries.

"They were protecting the oil wells because that's where the future prosperity of the country was going to come from." hahaha

They were protecting the oil wells because thats what was going to help the suffering american economy.

tell me this >Bikramjit Singh<, will they make billions of dallars from this war. for sure, whos companies are going to rebulid iraq?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Do you know how much money the US and UK spent on tha war?. Billions, do you begrudge them trying to recoup some of that money back. The reason why the US doesn't want to give contracts to French, German and Russian companies is because they countries tried to sabotage the unity of the UN. As for the French, they were the ones who sold him the nuclear power station that Israel bombed in the 1980's.

Gill Bhaji, look beyond you hatred of Bush, as I wrote before it is western powers that will in the end get us Khalistan. If the Sikhs in Punjab vote a Khalistani party into power, the GOI can do nothing to stop that party declaring independence. In such a scenario the western powers will stop the Indian govt trying to use military power to crush a democratic movement. We've all seen this is Croatia and Slovennia

when the Yugoslav govt tried to take charge after these states declared independence.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

>Bikramjit Singh<, "Do you know how much money the US and UK spent on tha war?.", of course they spent money on the war, but the thing is that they'll make tons of profit from the war, and it will get they're economy going, which is a long term thing.

i disagree with you on this point, "it is western powers that will in the end get us Khalistan", once the goi labells sikhs as terrorists, do you really think the US will help us. the US will agree with the goi, becasue they don't want to start tension with them and they need india for trade, wars, and just overall support. goi will be in the best interest of the US.

i believe it will be sikhs(fighters and politions) that will get us khalstian, and ordinary hindu's that will see what they're gov't is doing.