One To Watch

Jeevan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did say ""bomb all the indian shops" !!! I bet the person who said this was a Pakistani musla.

No. The man who said that was a Black convert to Islam.

All in all it was finally a relief to see a documentary which has explicitly highlighted the role which Saudi Arabia plays in spreading Islamic fundamentalism across the Globe. The Arab lady towards the end of the documentary was right in pointing out that this has all been made possible with the huge amount of funds that are made by exporting Saudi oil.

As for laughable comments, there was one old Paki guy who said something along the lines that "Islam is for the kafirs also" as if he were some kind of Arab related to the Prophet Mohammed's family :) . Someone should remind that wanabe Arab that his great grandfather was also some kafir Hindu before some Afghan came and violated him in the .... (if you know what i mean) before converting him to Islam by use of whip and sword.

The Arab fanatics you can somewhat understand because at the end of the day this form of political Islam is THEIR (Arab) ideology but a tag-along Paki trying to be an Arab is a complete joke.

Theres a another previous dispathes program you guys mite be interested in seeing its called "women only jihad" google it on videos and you'll see it. It basically shows how masjids in UK are not allowing women to worship (about 60%+ of them i think) because the men think women are inferior and men can't control themselves or get distracted when women are arround lol. This documentry is very interesting as it exposes how the men are taught different things from their women. Evidently they are taught things that they dont want their womenfolk to hear. This current programme "undercover mosque" exposed things not only to us non-muslims but even shocked muslim women themselves who never knew what their men folk were being taught in these sermons up and down this country.

its quite funny how we all sit on here and discuss the problems with islam and how what there doing is wrong etc (which i agree with)

but hasnt it entered into your minds for one second that these are obviously not true muslims, just as we have people who claim to be in our religion that are fake, islam obviously has there problems with extremist groups etc that are trying to corrupt the religion.

i feel that the programme didnt reflect the true face of islam and i support that viewpoint because if a documentary was made about the corruptions in sikhism, which are evident such as narankareehs, nihangs who eat meat etc then there would be sikh public outrage!!!!

so why are those so called muslims any different from those so called nihangs that eat meat in our religion??!!

ask yourself this question, which im sure many muslims are probably doing at this moment in time - these people claim to be part of there religion, whether it be nihangs (who eat meat) to sikhism or these extremists to islam, yet how can they be when they do not follow the religion as it should be followed?!

think about it, we do not call people sikhs who do not follow the religion properly i.e. narakdharees, so what gives us the right to judge islam extremists as part of the islamic faith when they are clearly not as they do not follow there religion properly!!!!

we shouldnt generalise the whole of islam as we do not expect people to generalise meat eating nihangs with the rest of sikhism, because it is simply a false organisation who are trying to corrupt the religion, as was shown in the documentary of corrupt so called 'islam' extremists trying to corrupt islam!!!!