Gay Person Wanting To Take Amrit

Guest a gays friend

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

gay wants to take amrit! loooollllllll

Im sorry if this sounds rude but im so sick and tired of your guys's b.s

can you be any more immature? :)

What is wrong with someone who is Gay or Lesbian wanting to take amrit? You think your more superior than them for what reason exactly??

Grow up for god's sake...

THEY'RE HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU..

your immaturity is a great repersentation for Sikhs showing that we're so loving and acceting... hence the sarcasim..

rghh!!!! :cool:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

As far as I am concerned, anyone who is willing to follow the rehat maryada and our Guru's teachings can take amrit.

As for if homosexuality is forbidden in sikhi, I think we can all agree that the topic was never brought up formally by our Gurus, there was no writings about it.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Homosexuals can of course take amrit.

They cannot however engage in homosexual relationships or the homosexual "act" after that and it would be considered a bujjer kurehit. Marriage is between a male and a female in Sikhi.

Some people say it's "natural". Maybe it is. But some people "naturally" like younger children and there are other natural disorders. These people must learn how to control their urges.

As for the argument that Guru Sahib did not expressly forbid it, I would reply that Guru Sahib has expressly forbidden lustful relationships like this in general. Guru Sahib didn't expressly forbid many things that we know are plainly wrong like marrying children, beastiality, etc. but it is clear that these are wrong based on Guru Sahib's principles.

in response to the original poster. i would suggest your freind tell the panj piayre, and they can make the decision. i personally would say that its wrong, how is one meant to lead a grishti jeevan i.e) have children and get married? and i mean marraige as in female marrying a male. thing is if he wants to give his head to mahraj and recieve amrit then surely this means more to him than him being gay? cant he put his feelings to a side, and concentrate on his jeevan, japp naam do ardas to mahraj, and eventually these feelings will go......

i dont know, just my thoughts.

sorry if i said anything wrong.

but ye best thing would be to ask panj piayre.

gurfateh jee.