suicide

cyb3r_wolf

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think sylvia brown has connections to the other side, in 1999 she predicted the pope would die in 2000 and that there would be a cure for cancer in 2000, she also said 2000 would be a tough year for the world.

Dude,

She has helped solve lots of police cases. She herself says her predictions can be off. anyways just check out an episode of Montell Williams.

there was 1 episode where a hospital worker took a picture of her patients and a young boy's ghost appeared in a polaroid picture. you can't fake polaroid.

Anyways let's stay on topic. I'm sure most of us wanted to die at one point but suicide is WRONG!

committin suicide is wrong.. who are we to take our own life.. let WAHEGURU decide when is the right time for us to go.. if you do feel down, go somewhere peaceful (away from all the noise) sit and start doing naam simran.. reflect and see what is the problem.. talk to someone about it.. (but the MOST important thing here is to do a lot of NAAM SIMRAN.. because if u do achieve the level you will never feel dissapointed with your life, you will learn to thank GURUJi and not complain about what you are going thru)...

my half cent

VJKK VJKF

Veer Jee, please don't do anything silly!! Believe me I have just been through thinking about suicide myself. I mailed a Gursikh and this is the reply I got. It helped me - I hope you can find sense in it!! But the only way out is to do SIMRAN and KEERTAN. Put a cd/cassette or whatever whenever you can and try to focus on what Guru Jee is saying. Let us know how you get on!

"According to gurmat suicide is a very great sin! it is a selfish act, how many people do we hurt by taking our own life!, "pey prapat manukh dehoreeya gobind milan kee eho tiree bureeya" This life is very precious that we have been given, it is given to us to jaap naam, do sevaa and we should do our upmost not to waste any breath in this life, evey breath, every action, every thought should be a positive one, Suicide for a gursikh is not an option, Guru jee gave us the beautiful mentality of TIRAA KEEYA MEETA LAGAY" guru jee didnt just give this to us! he showed it in himself! guru arjan dev sahib jee was abused too such an extreme but did not once think to give anything in cos he had the "secret" to eternal bliss! VAHEGURU!! For us to take our lives is to not accept guru jee's hukam, whatever happens guru jee does for his reason's we are puppets in his show! but the gursikh has been given through the amrit bani the power to accept all his hukam and not feel anything such as pain, all pain and pleasure are one and the same, a gursikh should be on only one track of thought, VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU!

We dont cut our kes as they are living so what makes us think we can take out own life, think about the penalty of that

33; taking your own life is a slap in guru jee's face, guru jee has given us this life to enjoy the fruits of his naam and we go and give it back to him and say no thanx, what a waste!"

I know that life often feels like :@ @ !! but remember, everything is in Guru Ji's Hands - our job as Gursikhs is to meditate on Him and then leave all our problems to Him.

I hope that makes sense!!!

VJKK VJKF

I think that lots of people have through about suicide, I have also through about it as well. I have gone through some hard times in life. I belive the reason way we get these bad time is that God is calling us towards him.The best way to deal with this is Naam, I know at first you feel it does not work and you think that I am wasting time, but take my word it does work. Do Naam listen to Kirtan, Katha to find the true meaning of God and you will feel that you understand so much more.

I have sent my MSN details to you via PM, if you want to talk about any thing I am always online.

Gary Spivey is a psychic who is never wrong and most of his stuff is in line with sikhi..

one time on the radio he went on and on about how this kid who hung himself 30 years ago is still hanging in the living room of his parents house crying out in pain choking continuously.. how this pain just keeps going until he was meant to die..

anyway..

there was a time when i was emotionally distraught.. back when i didnt really have faith in guru sahib and my life was really screwed up..

i almost killed myself 3 times..

why? because i was (and still am) a total and utter manmukh.

yes, i wanted to kill myself because this girl i was "going out with" decided she hated me. what a sad excuse for a life.. if you kill yourself over that, you deserve to die.

good thing i didnt and soon discovered sikhi and the wonders guru sahib had to offer.

someone who kills themself over maya or even considers it is an incredible paapi. yes your head may be full of all these bad things, but is that really worth dying and causing pain to hundreds of people?

you might think "yeah yeah nobody likes me or cares about me"

you know thats not true. forget this stupid world, who cares what people think or whatever its a waste of your life.. ur killing urself anyway by being engrossed in maya.

i dont know what else to say as this is a really emotional topic for me..

What is this I'm hearing? ohmy.gif

CYBER_WOLF

I'm surprised, rather SHOCKED to see that no-one even brought up karma in this post, rather gave very dodgy replies..

Well, I'm sure you've heard of karma, whether on the net or in the matrix :@ But its the basic beleif of "you shall reap what you sow"..

So for people who are suffering, and have misery, distress in their lives, is only due to their own actions, and God has nothing to do with it. That is why Sikhi doesn't beleive in mercy kills either. If one is in coma, or in alot of pain lying in a hospital bed, one doesn't have the right to give them a mercy killing..

One has to pay for what they've done, its a simple rule. Even in life, that if you commit murder you have to pay for it, in this world and hereafter..