Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Helicis (aka-sore Ears)

thedoc

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I assume the problem with your ears is happening when you have your dastaar on, this is common with my friends when they tie very tight dhumalla. If you start getting this problem uncover your ears as soon as possible to allow air to it and prevent any mosture as this could cause infection or irratation. Ensure the dastaar material isnt causing any problems i.e. allergies or rough materials (Depending on your skin). I have seen may singhs tying their dhumallas very tight around their ears, i recommend that you find a tightness limit for you head and tie at least 2 wraps of the dastaar under your ears and maybe 1 wrap over your ears this will help your ears stay in a natural shape and not being pressing too hard against you head. As you may already have an skin infection its best to clean them but try and keep then dry and allow air to them to help them heal quickly.

Gurfateh ji

"I have no name"

i had this problem when i used ta tie a dumalla.. i waited fo a long weekend n i dint tie ma dastaar ova ma ears fo da whole weekend, everynight i put polysporin on and all the cuts and all the swellin n ish went away.. den i started fresh wit clean healthy ears and started puttin all my larrs incl. keski under ma ears, then the first larr of the dastaar on my ears and the rest off.. hope dat helps.. i dun get any problems anymore, u shuldnt eitha