Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few guys from South Bank uni are planning to turn up.

Here is some advice. Go there in numbers. Go peacefully. Ask questions. It's highly likely that the Aman guy is probably very confused from his dysfunctional upbringing and hence was an easy convert. Ask questions about Islam i.e. in relation to the overwhelming evidence in support of dinosaurs, whether good female Muslims will have 72 gubroo virgin body builders attending to their sexual needs whilst drinking goblets of wine.

Ultimately the best idea would be to bring the boy back to his roots. I know in my time we used to scoff that although some dumb girls can be easily converted they wouldn't be able to convert a Sikh man. Maybe this is why they are pushing this one.

Question the converts knowledge of Sikhism, Sikh history. He may say that Sikhs are hypocritical and blah blah blah. As much truth as there is in that tell him that Muslims haven't exactly made a good reputation for themselves. So him compassion and understanding not condemnation. This is why we are in this position in the first place. Their are lessons for us to learn here too, at least thats how I feel.

Get the Sikh/Panjabi gubroos together and attend. Let them know we are still alive and kicking. But don't get violent unless someone else strikes first! This will just give western media an excuse to push the "these foreigners are all animals" agenda/propaganda. Some members of my family should attend.

Organise yourselves and restain yourselves like at the Trafalgar Square protest.

Fateh

siikhs shud com in force and in full baneh to showw we are proud of our identiy and we are not takn dis sort of rubbish

comin out of a soo called sikh who has no idea of wat sikhi is!!!

we wil retaliate and fight bkk sikhs may b peacefull people but u attack our religion

their shud b no peace with such ppl... but the situation we are in at the moment we will fight bk

but by using mahrajs bani n using their own beliefs into mindless rituals ...

we need to unite n b strong togeather!!!

bole sonihall!

vjk vjkf

Yeah...i fully agree with above post we should reach there and stand up to make sure there is no degradation of sikhi. I hope you guys remember what happened in wembley when a few sikhs were converted in front of the audience and our gurus were insulted by clapping spectators. At least our presence is required to make sure nothing of this sort happens again.

Khalsa Jio....

Point 1 - INGNORE Singlitious - WE DO NOT NEED BHAMAN TO HELP US, THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AND CONNINVING. Sikhs stand alone!

Point 2 - These dogs are afraid of Sikhi, they try to show it in bad light, let them try and convert people. who cares BUT WE SHALL NOT TOLERATE bEADHBHI OF OUR SGGS OR OUR GURUS.

Sikhs will unite and put a stop to these fantaitcal animals who deserve no more than a death from the sword should they attack first!

CHARDIKALA SINGH/SINGHNI WAHEGURU NAAL HEGA!!

Why are you people angrying for? This kid found a religion where he can find peace and love. I mean just because he didn't like Sikhism doesn't mean he is a bad person.

You dont get the point.

Look at the original post - ie post 1

"

2DAY @ COV UNI, THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY CAUSED RACIAL HATRED BY ORGANISING AN EVENT WHERE BY THE GUESTS DEGRADED SIKHI."

in an educational enviroment in the United Kingdom!