Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

And by the way Mr. Sarpanch a pro Khalistani.. If Khalistan is created it well be a god dam useless country... because it well be run my hopeless people like you... So Khalistan well use its rivers for trade instead of Sea Ports eh.... Is that not the dumbest thing that you have heard in a while..... Before you talk about Khalistan go get 1st grade geography classes. ((( Where the hell do you think rivers come from)))) LOL is that the voice of Sikh youth???... Admin plzz delete that entry by Sarpanch... Because It shows the limits of dumbness...... people like you will take Khalistan to another level... After that post of yours you should be too embarrassed to write anything about Khalistan actually anything at all. I am not Anti-Khalistan but demanding Khalistan because of a dead cause is just wrong.. People in Punjab are living a peaceful life and plzz let it be that way…. We don’t want anymore bloodshed....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

create khalistan in ur uk or canada where u live and work .... u dont belong to punjab so u dont have any right to speak about punjabs future ....

saddi na bulai mai ladde di tayi ....

punjab khushhal hai ehnu rehn deo ....

sarpanch when are u keeping hairs ?????

khalistan waste kess taa rakh nahi sakda ... sir de sakda ... JOKE

who have died and will die for khalistan are people living in punjab .... most of the khalistanis had run to other countries from india during 1980s ....

why they ran ... because they loved their life more then religion ...

people like badal tohara talwandi .... who openly shouted khalistan then but in june they came out of harmandir sahib with their hands up ... and now they have shut up on khalistan but if they were out of india ... u will finding speeches by them on internet .... we want khalistan by badal and people like him ...

people can only fight on internet .... come and fight for khalistan in punjab then only u will know what it needs ....

whos ever want to fight for khalistan including sarpanch and militant singh come to punjab and fight else SHUT UP

Guest militant singh

who have died and will die for khalistan are people living in punjab .... most of the khalistanis had run to other countries from india during 1980s ....

people like badal tohara talwandi .... who openly shouted khalistan then but in june they came out of harmandir sahib with their hands up ... and now they have shut up on khalistan but if they were out of india ... u will finding speeches by them on internet .... we want khalistan by badal and people like him ...

people can only fight on internet .... come and fight for khalistan in punjab then only u will know what it needs ....

whos ever want to fight for khalistan including sarpanch and militant singh come to punjab and fight else SHUT UP

Shut Your mouthhhhhhhhhhhh

Shut your mouth you telling me you don't belong to Panjab,i say you don't belong there you Hindu ritual sympathiser.loves everything anti sikh,Yeh!!!Kesh Rakhlo Sikh banjo,yeah thts all it takes init down Panajab,grow your hair,your automtaically a Sikh and have a license,you shut your mouth and don;t disresepct the Sikh diaspora you useless person,I Dont give a monkeys about Badal lot,we have a large fight on our hands propoganda,ideological with fools like you and political,we are a minority cos of fools like you,Anhad you Hindu,i suggest you move to Bombay or Gujrat Brahmin Central.and the other fool who asks about Khalistan economy,just get a life mate insted of arguing like a fool,We had raaj before under ranjeet singh and will get it agian!

All you khalistani supporters

You dont want India as an ally? A good thought and opinion .

You call yourselves rational thnkers.

Wudnt take a lot of time for u to answer

More sikhs spread in India than in Punjab. what do they do. Be treated as Muslims as of today in India ie.. Outsiders.??????????????????????????????

U think that will be a better treatment of sikhs as to how sikhs are being treated today.

Hindus In Punjab ...what do they do...call themselves after formation of Khalistan ?Punjabis...Khalistanis ....Indians...Refugees....Liberated......Freelancers rather?????????

Will Khalistan accomodate them as what they are with their faith??? According to the way u r posting .......never.

Please give a logical and viable solutions rather thn proving me India/Gandhi bhagat and diverting the topic for my devotion towards sikhism.

Shut your mouth you telling me you don't belong to Panjab,i say you don't belong there you Hindu ritual sympathiser.loves everything anti sikh,Yeh!!!Kesh Rakhlo Sikh banjo,yeah thts all it takes init down Panajab,grow your hair,your automtaically a Sikh and have a license,you shut your mouth and don;t disresepct the Sikh diaspora you useless person,I Dont give a monkeys about Badal lot,we have a large fight on our hands propoganda,ideological with fools like you and political,we are a minority cos of fools like you,Anhad you Hindu,i suggest you move to Bombay or Gujrat Brahmin Central.and the other fool who asks about Khalistan economy,just get a life mate insted of arguing like a fool,We had raaj before under ranjeet singh and will get it agian!

kids and their dreams .... :)

jassa we have khalistanis i mean hardcore khalistanis in punjab also like my dadda jee(grandpa). my grandpa lost a young son in the struggle. you should talk to them and they will give you better views on khalistan then anyone on these forums.

"most of the khalistanis had run to other countries from india during 1980s .... "

which khalistanis?real khalistanis or traitors?hardcore khalistanis became shaheeds fighting in punjab. no khalistani runs like a coward.

"whos ever want to fight for khalistan including sarpanch and militant singh come to punjab"

Pajji please international support for anything is very important. if you think sikhs outside of punjab should not care about punjab, do you know where punjab will be right now?We dont want khalistan for our goods its for the whole panth. Remember the day when sarbat khalsa took place in 1986, were those stupid guys screaming for khalistan? A internet website can influence a person to change his views. did you know that?

"A Khalistan would be like Saudi Arabia"

Saudi arabia one of the richest and prosperous countries in the world. Saudi arabia have invested billions of dollars in the economy of America. We can only wish to be like saudi arabia for a while.

"I am not Anti-Khalistan but demanding Khalistan because of a dead cause is just wrong.. "

well good to know. if there is a cause then it cannot be a dead cause. the cause is still alive, the only problem is, the indians hit us so hard that we can barely wake up.

"In India we have a corrupt SGPC and a Corrupt Political leader Badal.. "

who is voting for these leaders?is it me outside of punjab, no i dont think so its the people living inside punjab who are making these decisions. Thats why preaching to them about these people is very important.

"anyways all u Kharkoos we aren’t going to get Khalistan….."

Thats exactly people like you said during the indian independence movement.

INSTEAD OF POINTING THINGS TO SARPANCH, TALK TO ME, POINT OUT THINGS. Talk to me like a sikh brother and tell me why we should not get khalistan?