This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Guest baba amarjeet singh

i told you already

the sounds they are making is not the gurmantar, the gurmantar is inside their heads

therehore how can u say tht they are doing beadbi to the gurmantar

i dont understand how thats funny? jassa one of the clips there is a farladhari nihang doing kirtan i thought you love buddha dal but seems like in this thread you have no problem laughin about a nihang. why is it in the thread about niddar singh you kept losing your cool over buddha dal but here your happy making fun of them grin.gif

Guest baba amarjeet singh
i told you already

the sounds they are making is not the gurmantar, the gurmantar is inside their heads

if the sound is inside their heads then what is not point of making sounds for everyone?

i do not know the reasons for the diffrent ways in which people decide to express there love for maharaaj

you will have to ask them personally instead of ripping them behind their backs

i told you already

if the sound is inside their heads then what is not point of making sounds for everyone?

i do not know the reasons for the diffrent ways in which people decide to express there love for maharaaj

you will have to ask them personally instead of ripping them behind their backs

Baba Ji it would be good if you could apply the same standards to all gumukhs from all jathas not just akj.