Disgracefull &%&^

Guest balwinderkaur

100 out of 1000, thats pretty good compared to here, where its about a few thousand out of 70 or 80 thousand. :(

I read in Sikh Phulwari quite a while ago that approx 90-95% of Panjab's Sikhs have their Dhari Cut rolleyes.gif

Sad :wub:

but atleast U've got a few thousands !!!!!!

also remembering that ulive in a western society ;)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah agree with neo virji... whatever is the problem either its western culture or its parents fault, lucky people like u all should spread da word of sikhi thru all means.. do parchar in ur local gurd..internet.. in ur uni.. anywhere where u feel you can start something.. arguin amongst ourselves wont lead us to anywhere...

Cmon guys stop the arguments... lets all spread the words of guroo maharaj ji on the internet (diffferent punjabi youth forums).. because internet is most effective way...

I agree and i think instead of one person going to these punjabi forums... we shud go in bunch together and spread the word of REAL sikhi !! what u guys think?? And Plz. do leave controversial issues out of the prachar !!