Ekta

Pwalla!

Also to obtain this Ekta we all (well most of us) dream of, we have to do our utmost to refrain from picking out little deficiencies in each other, saying this everyone is gulity of this act, even I, who knows how to stop this nidiyah of each other. Its like a drug, once you have a bit you want to do more and more 'till you explode.

One this I am sure of, we CANNOT, absolutly cannot achieve this, without pyaar, I mean come are we stupid, look at the example our Pitaa Jee gave us, in Guroo Sahib's Zafarnama (correct me if im wrong) they wrote a whole chapater on Praising and Questioning his ENEMY, and look at us, we can't even peacefully question each other, let alone UNSARCASTICLY Praise one another. If Guroo Jee looked at the Panth what would they see, a unity of sikhs or little sects who dispise each other. Think amongst yourselves the damage you've people have caused.

Taksal, Akj, GNNSJ, etc are just names, and it doesn't matter as much if we got pyaar towards each other, like the Puraatan singhs. Like you wouldn't be hearing Sant Katar Singh Jee say 'OO I dont wanna chat to him he looks like an AKJ' to Bhai Fauja Singh, SO WHY THE HELL DO WE DO IT???? Dumb singhs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We go about making our own rehitmaryadas and gurmats and whatnot, but never consult Guru Ji. We wouldn't have all these conflicts if we simply asked Maharaj Jee.

But which Birh to use? One with 1429 angs or 1430?

A 'modernized' one with bindees and whatnot, or an original one w/ no pair'ch bindees, extra bindees/tipees etc?

What I mean to say is, how can we bring about eta and Khalsa Raaj if we can't even keep Maharaj's saroop the same?

*Don't get into a Raag Mala fight, i was just making a point

But if you're asking maharaj jee, ppl will fight over if its complete w/ only 1429 angs. And if one side decides that it's not complete, the whole asking Maharaj Jee thing would be pointless.

This would lead to schism in the panth and we would end up with Catholic Sikhs, Orthodox Sikhs, and Protestant Sikhs, w/little jathebandis in between thus obliterating the idea of a Khalsa panth, ekta, etc.

lol lol lol lol lol in my dreams mabye ekta, the nwo has been reading all these topics which people seem to have fights over and found them very funny, amritdharis are a joke, even the cuthaired people can stick to together like glue with love

theres always the people that look good on the outside but have there own agendas and insulting comments!

Guest Dancing Warrior
its quite funny as dancing warrior is blatently playing games with everyone. . . one minute he cant stand the word akj or taksal and the next he seems to be fine. . . sangat jee be weary of certain individuals.

Actually I was just asking a question, can you kindly point out where I was “playing games with everyone?” there is no hidden agenda I stated that when I asked my question. Please go back and read the posts.

Your concern for the well being of the Sangath about my character is well noted as you know I drink with the devil! And obviously cannot belong to your Ekta club,

so I am a free thinker..

What’s the matter? Do you find this threatening?

As long as we bow our heads in nimrata to our Guru, I don’t see why there needs to be any differentiations. The fact that Sikhs are willing to categorise themselves as AKJ, Taksal, Nihang etc. shows that there is still little acceptance of "ekta".

As far as I can see all human beings are equal from birth. I don’t think there can be any jatha/samparday or gender or ethnic bias, because as per what little I understand Gurbani tells us that there are only 2 classes of humans, Gurmukhs and Manmukhs. Those who follow the path of our Guru, obey the “hukam” will of Sri Akal Purakh are called Gurmukhs and those who follow the path of their own mind, acting according to their ego, who run away from what Gurbani tells us, are Manmukhs.

Until we do not get away from this assumption that anyone who does not follow the way “I” think is a Manmukh, then will we ever understand what "ekta" really is?

Good effort by Pwalla.

There are always going to be conflicts, which usually arise due to our own haumai. Instead of wasting our time debating and arguing, we need to work on our jeevans. If we all spent less time debating and looking at the differences, and more time doing keertan, reading gurbani and japping naam together, automatically we will start feeling piaar for one another. This is Kaljug, there are going to be lots of obstacles in our way to keep brothers and sisters away from each other and causing negative feelings, this all can be erased with mahrajs blessing of naam simran.

Lets not be selfish, show love to each other, and inspire each other to japp naam. We may have loads of differences but put them aside for now, lets work on the things we all agree on such as the importance of naam and bani.

Sorry if i have said anything wrong.

Vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh.