Pyaar

Pakhand

Gurfateh sangat jio

fort id start this topic ive been reading around the forum and i have found there is a lot of hate and anger towards eachother (not everyehere by the way) i just wanted to remind everyone people we are all waheguroo's children, how long we got on this earth only the supreme knows, u might die any second do you want 2 die with anger rushing fru you please sangat ji lets have pyaar for one another in this kaljug not hate

ibnu pRIqI Bgiq n hoveI ibnu sbdY Qwie n pwie ]

bin preethee bhugath n hovee bin subudhai thaae n paae

Without love, there is no devotional worship. Without the Shabad, no one finds acceptance.

sbdy haumY mwrIAY mwieAw kw BRmu jwie ]

subudhae houmai maareeai maaeiaa kaa bhrum jaae

Through the Shabad, egotism is conquered and subdued, and the illusion of Maya is dispelled.

nwmu pdwrQu pweIAY gurmuiK shij suBwie ]7]

naam pudhaaruth paaeeai gurumukh sehaj subhaae

The Gurmukh obtains the Treasure of the Naam with intuitive ease. ||7||

ibnu gur gux n jwpnI ibnu gux Bgiq n hoie ]

bin gur gun n jaapunee bin gun bhugath n hoe

Without the Guru, one's virtues do not shine forth; without virtue, there is no devotional worship.

Bgiq vClu hir min visAw shij imilAw pRBu soie ]

bhugath vushul har man vasiaa sehaj miliaa prubh soe

The Lord is the Lover of His devotees; He abides within their minds. They meet that God with intuitive ease.

nwnk sbdy hir swlwhIAY krim prwpiq hoie ]8]4]21]

naanuk subudhae har saalaaheeai kuram puraapath hoe

O Nanak, through the Shabad, praise the Lord. By His Grace, He is obtained. ||8||4||21||

I love you my pyaari sangat ji Gurooooowah!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH

By da way im badli sorri if ive offended anyone! i'm just a papi forgive me plz

rolleyes.gif

vahegurooooooo

well done paji ..........................for making this thread.

as humans we all know that with love we can all live in peace. but even knowing this we fail to live by that principle and allow the bad things to take over and guide our decisions, instead of showing compasssion we show hate, instead of humility we act in ego..................

People please understand that by being lowly and loving to everyone, you please God, and inreturn you are showered with His Grace. I wish for the dust of the feet of those humble people who love everyone and always respect the sangat................

BIG HUG EVERYONE!!!

People all hatin on each other because of tiny differences. Something I've realised is that Sikhs, not just on here, but everywhere else have differences of opinion on matters of Sikhi whether it be eating meat, chairs/tables, bana, raag and other things. True these things are important.

But I swear everyone bigs up their opinion and try and force it on others. They try and make others see their way but they don't see the way of others.

I learned something a whiles back. Guru Ji won't diss you because you haven't taken Amrit or you still cut Kesh. He will welcome you with open arms, the way a parent welcomes their child.

Oh Maharaj I love you!

Love others the way you love your Guru.

By hatin' and dissin' others, all you do is drive others apart, away from you and away from Sikhi. Rise above it. Can you not see the foolishness in your petty arguements? Are you so small-minded that you are willing to drive others away from Sikhi purely so you "can be right"? Remember first the love of the Lord, for he was the first to love (taking this from that Waris Shah film but it's still the same). He has intrinsic love for you from the moment he created you until the moment you are resorbed back into Him.

It’s amazing how much pyar this little Singh has, yet he does not realise it yet! This video clip is so inspiring and shows us that the pyar is alway there, we only have to realise it.

bilaaval mehlaa 5.

Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:

man meh sinchahu har har naam.

Irrigate your mind with the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.

an-din keertan har gun gaam. ||1||

Night and day, sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. ||1||

aisee pareet karahu man mayray.

Enshrine such love, O my mind,

aath pahar parabh jaanhu nayray. ||1|| rahaa-o.

that twenty-four hours a day, God will seem near to you. ||1||Pause||

kaho naanak jaa kay nirmal bhaag.

Says Nanak, one who has such immaculate destiny

har charnee taa kaa man laag. ||2||7||25||

- his mind is attached to the Lord's Feet. ||2||7||25||

Waheguroooo wiked video bear pyaar there!

to Parwinder parji im a penji!!!!!!!!!!

hm nhI cMgy burw nhI koie ]

hum nehee chungae buraa nehee koe

I am not good; no one is bad.

pRxviq nwnku qwry soie ]4]1]2]

prunuvath naanuk thaarae soe

Prays Nanak, He alone saves us! ||4||1||2||