Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

^ false premise. I doubt the gurbani says that you have to have never sinned. So your conclusion is invalid.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the rehit? I thought that was the official definition.

And what about sikhism being a personal religion? One's own connection to God facilitated by Gurbani? You don't need to worry about anyone else's views....just focus on yourself.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhindrawale says that one the hairs of sheep are cut she still cries, and you are still human.

So in sikhism cutting of kesh is strictly followed.

I tell you thousand times, to be pure from inside is million times dificult that outer beauty. So if a person cannot keep kesh for some of its own motives then how can he be pure from inside,

The truth is he is so afraid to walk on path of sikhi aas he will loose his friens dor girls. He want Social acceptence (by hindus,patits) etc more than God. What is God we will Go to Gurudwara give money for ardass and it will forgive us.

Most of patits in Punjab know that cutting hair is wrong and they realise it.

So i will like to say first be sikh from outside because inside beauty takes along time to attain.

Patits should atleast start to learn about sikhi.

remember Bhai Taru singh give his Khopri not kesh. So according to present day patits does there reasons to cut hair more bigger? Are they sikhs of Guru as they give away the gift of Dashmesh Guru for petty wordly pleasures.

Regards

heat sikhing missle

who sed anything bout sikhs never sinning? u stated in a earlier post that keepin kes was 1 of the last ORDERS as u put it from the gurus. i was simply stating that all ORDERS r as valid as the ova.

i dunno wat i sed to get u so defensive or insulting for that matter. im not sayin ur any less or more a sikh then any1 else. i was simply making a point.

ur right bout 1 thing tho i do hav a long way to go before i can call my self a sikh of the guru.

fateh

it does sound like you trying your hardest nt to take amrit, sure theyre are jathas around but theyre are so many amritdharis and sehajdharis who are nt affected by them, not 1 person i kno has been forced to join a jatha but i agree they do set up boundarys and it is harder for sikhs to try and find theyre place, i disagree with one of the above comments that sikhs have "first to last order" sikhs are people who want to learn but amritdharis choose to folow guru jis orders both a good inside and outside are needed i agree with the comment that replyed saying if you cant even keep your kesh in this day and age how you expect to fight off kam krodh etc is beyond me, hope i helped and a little piece of advice is sometimes you should just take the plunge!

bhul chuk maf :D