Disgraceful Ramgharia Slough Committee

msjskb

im TIRED of INNOCENT singhs and singhnis being blamed for the actions of these morons if these girls go off with muslims or anyone ITS NOT THE SINGHS FAULT, singhs cant be blamed for how these girls were raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!these women have deal with the consequences of their own actions...............

Kindly take pictures and hand it out to the sangat. Hopefully, one of the parents might see, and they can sort that side of it out.

Second, ensure you use the correct method to see the git who drove the car gets wht he deserves, failing that, well you know.. Do ardaas and panj chaupi sahibs, see what happens after..

My aunty Ji was at the Gurdwara and she said in the morning when she got to the Gurdwara she saw lots of commotion. When she got nearer she saw a couple of Singhs with papers in their hands and about 10-15 comitee members shouting at them. The Singhs were not getting a word in at all.

Then when she later was leaving the Gurdwara the Singhs were outside in the rain still handing out leaflets. She saw police and an ambulance and asked someone what had happend. She was told that a comitee member had hit a Singh.

My aunty said the comitee have little get togethers in the hall and have meat and sharaab. When they run out of ingredients they then go to the Gurdwara langar hall and get it. They come back into the Gurdwara car park sharaabi when they then go home.

Sikhs have started to live in fear, not from other gangs as such but from bad media and constant crisising. As for this Muslim phobia i find it ahrd to belive that Sikh girls have stooped so low. But then again we are in kalyug and anything can happen.

Looks to my that this gurdwara supports Sex Drugs and Rock & Roll and drastic action should be taken.

My aunty Ji was at the Gurdwara and she said in the morning when she got to the Gurdwara she saw lots of commotion. When she got nearer she saw a couple of Singhs with papers in their hands and about 10-15 comitee members shouting at them. The Singhs were not getting a word in at all.

Then when she later was leaving the Gurdwara the Singhs were outside in the rain still handing out leaflets. She saw police and an ambulance and asked someone what had happend. She was told that a comitee member had hit a Singh.

My aunty said the comitee have little get togethers in the hall and have meat and sharaab. When they run out of ingredients they then go to the Gurdwara langar hall and get it. They come back into the Gurdwara car park sharaabi when they then go home.

This is the Kenya Ramgarhia mindset......let's party , lick our fingers after downing some meat and Mobasa style fish and knock it back with Johnny Walker or Teacher's whisky.........

I was there yesterday handing out parchaar to the local Sangat and trying to get a petition signed. With Guru Ji's kirpa most of the Sangat were happy to see this parchaaar and support the stopping of parties, meat and alcohol in the Gurdwara hall.

When we were forced off the Gurdwara premises one of our Singh's was runover by one of the commitee members. The police are dealing with the incident hence I cannot elaborate.

We were handing out a leaflet we downloaded off this site and thought it would be a nice peaceful way to approach the issue. It is a pity that Singhs come under attack from these brute power hungry commitees.

When the president was approached about a meeting he said the Singhs were doing 'bakvaaas' and then went on to degrade the Panth with his dirty tongue. You can read from an earlier posting by a Singh what he thinks of the Panth. He went on and on taunting and personally attacking the Singhs infront of sangat.

The president has insulted the Shaheed Singh in India (Bhai Kamaljeet Singh) and this really hurt me and the other Singhs.

We were there to merely handout parchaaar and inform local sangat that the goings on at the hall are anti-sikh/manmat. We were left dazed and confused by the attitude and behaviour of the so-called Gurdwara commitee. They had no regard for anything panthic and took to abusive language and an agressive approach from the begining of the day.

With Guru Ji's Mahaaan kirpa we will continue to do parchaaar about this issue.

im TIRED of INNOCENT singhs and singhnis being blamed for the actions of these morons if these girls go off with muslims or anyone ITS NOT THE SINGHS FAULT, singhs cant be blamed for how these girls were raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!these women have deal with the consequences of their own actions...............

But having sex on Gurdwara property is wrong! That is an issue too.

I must admit that i am chicken when it comes to fight, but the answer is not always very simple. I think we should get a meeting with these guys and try and make them see our point of view. Otherwise we will have to face more singhs getting hit by cars. I heard the singh is now in hospital, does anyone how his condition is ? My dad said it looked seriouse, any more news....????? fateh Akal KI

Sorry for got to add that MR Bachoo who is the new pardhan of the gurdwara is a very dirty man, he has been in court twice with sextual offences, ask anyone in slough and they will tell you his true face.... yeah he is a solicitor, but not one to be trusted with.....GET HIM OUT>>