Disgraceful Ramgharia Slough Committee

msjskb

A few Singhs went to Ramgharia Slough Gurdwara today to do parchaar about their hall. They have parties regularly and even gigs.

The Singhs are still on their way home but have said that they were not met with the best reception. In the begining there was only 3 Singhs who were abused vebally by the committee. They used filthy language and were very agressive in their appoach towards the Singhs. Then when the Singhs refused to stop handing out parhaar and speaking to the Sangat to get a petition signed they called the police to get them removed from the Gurdwara Sahib. The police asked the Singhs to leave the premises and the 3 Singhs stood outside the gates to carry on doing parchaar. The police left after speaking to the committee about their abusive appoach towards the Singhs.

The Singhs were later joined by 3 others and the Sangat were generally in total agreement that the parties, meat and alcohol should be stopped.

The Sangat told the Singhs that there are regular gigs and parties for the local youth.

As the day progressed an incident occured which I cannot say much about as it is a police matter. A committee member drove his car straight into one of the Singhs handing out pachaar. Thank Guru Ji the Singh is ok and not badly hurt.

The day ended with the Pardhaan of the Gurdwara saying these words: "Tusi khusre banke ethe tapi jaande, Punjab vich thoodi bond vachdi-a." Apologies for quoting this disgraceful man, but translated this means 'you are jumping up and down here but in Punjab YOU are getting your arse whooped'. This is an insult to those Singhs Shaheed in Punjab for the Panth. He sees them as different fom himself and holds no respect for the shaheed brothers and their families.

The Singhs said they were insulted all day and the committee made castist remarks.

ok. well done to whoever went down and dished out some well needed parchar! the ramgharia misl sardars obviously felt threatened so the defence. u can probably kiss the dipolomatic diaglog goodbye, becuz this is now a police matter. so....me thinks you should disguise urselfs as ramgharias, enter the gurdwara, get voted in and take over the committee. but first u must go undercover n learn how the ramgharia walks..how he talks.. how he dresses..what he eats. u must study the specimen well. a tip is that u must purchase a box of robins starch along with a red pug, a beard trimmer and a set-square. u must learn the art of the anuglar designed beard and the helmet hard hat. once u r dressed in the appropriate costume, u may find u can walk freely in and out of the ramgharias hq without arousing any suspician. but be warned the ramgharia sardars are very clever, they can smell an outsider a mile away!!!

on a serious note, why, when all the kharkoo singhs can stand up to the indian embassy in the name of khalistan, wear hardcore hoodies, why cant the kharkoo give their life up for stoping the disgusting acts of these prabhandak committees. whats the point in khalistan if theres teenager get mashed in the name of mahan panthic Singhs like Jathedar Jassa Singh Ramgharia. u r all worried about the muslim man destroying ur sisters, and look what we have on our own doorsteps, our own fathers destroying their children by stuffing their bellies with alcohol in the name of gursikhs....

Funny thing about slough is isn't there a new school being built there ??? the first khalsa school ?? sad if the kids, get the education of sikhi and then find such going on's to be the norm there, i did hear the the "singh sabha" g'wara were anti the school as well and are planning a even bigger "social centre" !!! i don't think there is much differenation between the g'warea who build them next door or who have financial interests in a place down the road... at the end of the day it's is always the gurughar's money which is exploited in these matters.... if people want to do wedding parties in halls, that there's problem, let them pay the full price, why are the g'warea accomdating this need ??? profit ??? it really is a sad state of affairs with g'warea in the west.... far too many and not enough understanding of what the concept of a g'warea is... also way too much choudur punea going on as well nowadays, instead of hoi ikatar milho meare bhai... we as a community decide that if we lose a g'wara election, let's open another one !!!... instead of saying fair enough, i wasn't chosen to do seva this time, i will continue to help regardless, which is the gursikhi way.. sometimes one can't help but agree with those who question the concept of g'warea, where they not meant to be a place where one went to feel bliss, to learn, to do seva, nowadays it is who is in charge, who can get how many grants, who can get so and so a job there... maybe one day the understanding will come....

Funny thing about slough is isn't there a new school being built there ??? the first khalsa school ?? sad if the kids, get the education of sikhi and then find such going on's to be the norm there, i did hear the the "singh sabha" g'wara were anti the school as well and are planning a even bigger "social centre" !!! i don't think there is much differenation between the g'warea who build them next door or who have financial interests in a place down the road... at the end of the day it's is always the gurughar's money which is exploited in these matters.... if people want to do wedding parties in halls, that there's problem, let them pay the full price, why are the g'warea accomdating this need ??? profit ??? it really is a sad state of affairs with g'warea in the west.... far too many and not enough understanding of what the concept of a g'warea is... also way too much choudur punea going on as well nowadays, instead of hoi ikatar milho meare bhai... we as a community decide that if we lose a g'wara election, let's open another one !!!... instead of saying fair enough, i wasn't chosen to do seva this time, i will continue to help regardless, which is the gursikhi way.. sometimes one can't help but agree with those who question the concept of g'warea, where they not meant to be a place where one went to feel bliss, to learn, to do seva, nowadays it is who is in charge, who can get how many grants, who can get so and so a job there... maybe one day the understanding will come....

Nicely put....let's do an ardaas for the Singh in hospital.

wjkk

wjkf

hmm. there will come a point where this chaudar pauna manmat committees will fizal out becuz their kids wont be interested about running the gurughars. caste run gurdwaras will be the most effected as they will struggle to fill their quotas up. so that leaves either the shut down of the guru ghars or a take over by genuine sewadars..but in the meantime we are lumbered with drinking dens like the jassa singh ramgharia halls n the sikh centres, the fruits of which are our newly formed over alcohol indulging naching taping community.

in hyde park on sunday there will be several thousand people remembering the shaeeds of the panth. question why those shaeedia took place, becuz it wernt about annual marches and protest, it was about abuse of sikh maryada-principles. those panthic politicans, with their fat bellies can shout naray of khalistan or anti india crap, but they aint got any pyar for sikhi. if they did then they would be shouting naray about the abuse of sikh marayada by our own gurdwara committeess...its our own community ruining the kaum, not no musalmaan or hindu. its leamington, leeds, slough, birmingham and idiots who run those specific gurughars who are the real threats.

so in conclusion, there is little that diplomatic reasoning can achieve when arguing against manmat...these committees are beyond reasoning, we have been here too many times now....the only way to stop this crap is sabotage or a united front against the halls, not just 40 youths but thousands of sikhs, including the jathebhandi, the politcal groups, the student groups, everyone. just like sacha sauda became the biggest issue so should the moral abuse by the committees of the ramgharia gurdwaras, leamington gurdwaras and all them other places where people get drunk in the name of Guru Nanak!

hmm. there will come a point where this chaudar pauna manmat committees will fizal out becuz their kids wont be interested about running the gurughars. caste run gurdwaras will be the most effected as they will struggle to fill their quotas up. so that leaves either the shut down of the guru ghars or a take over by genuine sewadars..but in the meantime we are lumbered with drinking dens like the jassa singh ramgharia halls n the sikh centres, the fruits of which are our newly formed over alcohol indulging naching taping community.

in hyde park on sunday there will be several thousand people remembering the shaeeds of the panth. question why those shaeedia took place, becuz it wernt about annual marches and protest, it was about abuse of sikh maryada-principles. those panthic politicans, with their fat bellies can shout naray of khalistan or anti india crap, but they aint got any pyar for sikhi. if they did then they would be shouting naray about the abuse of sikh marayada by our own gurdwara committeess...its our own community ruining the kaum, not no musalmaan or hindu. its leamington, leeds, slough, birmingham and idiots who run those specific gurughars who are the real threats.

so in conclusion, there is little that diplomatic reasoning can achieve when arguing against manmat...these committees are beyond reasoning, we have been here too many times now....the only way to stop this crap is sabotage or a united front against the halls, not just 40 youths but thousands of sikhs, including the jathebhandi, the politcal groups, the student groups, everyone. just like sacha sauda became the biggest issue so should the moral abuse by the committees of the ramgharia gurdwaras, leamington gurdwaras and all them other places where people get drunk in the name of Guru Nanak!

Fair comments. Mass leafleting outside these Gurdwara linked venues will probably lead to more confrontational scenes and it depends how that's handled, but you are probably looking at incidents similar to what happened over the weekend and potentially another Leamington Gurdwara incident (similar to the incident back in Nov 05 where several young Singhs were arrested and one prominent Gursikhs was unfortunatly charged with violent disorder and subsquently served a community service sentence and a large fine).

The issue of the party halls affiliated to Gurughars needs to be raised to the highest agenda. I think this is the only way the issue will receive the status it needs to achieve as it is still not being taken seriously enough by the Panthic jathebhandis. Prominent parcharaks, kirtan jathas, mukhis and jathedars should openly talk about the abuse of Gurdwara maryada by those specific committees. The problem is there seems to be little shock value as Sangat have become accustomed to alcohol abuse within the jagir of those Gurdwaras. Let's look back in history, the Gurdwara reform movement of the early 1900s started because of abuse of Gurdwara Jagirs. There is no difference between what happened then and what is happening now, the only think iis today Sangat are more oblivious to it.

IF THERES A INCIDENT HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND AT LEAMINGTON SPA I THINK ALL THE YOUTH SHOULD GO DOWN AND MAKE A STAND, ANYMORE INFO ON THIS PARTY OR WHATEVER STUPIDNESS IT TAKING PLACE

Veerji, I used references Leamington Gurdwara as an example. I don't know of anything specifically happening there this weekend. Sorry for the confusion.

Agreed....if done by gursikhi prachaar.....drops of water will coalesce and fill the container and bear fruit. If done aggresseively.....defensive aggression will result....back to square one. Aggressive campaigning may result in major divisions between jats and tarkans, leading to major divisions in all our communities across the country. It is this reason why I believe some youth are hesitant to do something about the problem. There is also the issue of acquiring a 'criminal record' and potentially destroying a young man or woman's livelihood.

A solution: book several weeks of a 10-15 kirtan spot or vichaar, during the Sunday divaan and at the end of the kirtan....do prachaar of 'drinking dens' next to gurdwaras. Week after week of constant gurmat bashing will eventually sink into the alcohol picked neurons of the Ramgarhia committee members....bearing fruit.

As i have observed.....Ramgarhia gurdwaras will fizzle out because the youth aren't interesed in them anymore. The alternative is for gursikh sevadars to slowly make their presence felt in them and to rejuvinate the gurdwara and turn the drinking dens into sports halls, sikh music schools and giani-ship schools. Then, the icing on the cake will be dropping the 'ramgarhia' title from the gurdwara name.

No offence meant....

wjkk

wjkf

PS if the guy who made the aggressive telephone call to me a few months back, when i posted a long list of observations about Ramgarhia gurdwaras has read this post....don't even think about making a call to me again or crying to the Ramgarhia Council UK about my outspoken views. I informed the police about your phone call and have the capacity to trace any phone calls you make back to you.

blah blah blah

the sikhs (ha ha ha) they should go back to where they belong at the back of the class

ha ha ha........go and get converted to muslims but even they wont have shiyt like u.

if this was a muslim temple and some said they eat pork and drink and let sikhs use their girls...

the would be so much <admin-profanity filter activated> flying the committe members would disapear in 1 second flat...

BUT

wait for it........................

this is a sikh temple and we eat meat and drink and let our girls be used by muslim boys...

and the to TOP IT ALL

READY.......................................ANY ONE COMPLAING WE RUN THEM OVER FFS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW GOOD CAN THAT BE KILL THE SIKH THAT COMPLAIN YEH KILL THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the muslims tried to kill us

the raciest try to kill us and now we are doing to our selfs....AROUND OF CLAPS BY ANY ONE WHO HATE US......

THE COMITTEE makes money by all thoes sheep that go there...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the XXXX WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ................. IF THE COMITTE IS SO BAD

DONT GO THERE AND LET THEM PAY THEIR OWN BILLS ................

VOTE THEM OUT ................ JUST DONT GO THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS

THERE IS ANOTHER GURUDWARE IN SLOUGH WITHOUT THESE IDIOTS....

GO THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough said ..... its up to the sheep to make up their minds that is if they have one...........