Is Chating Naam Wothless For Non Amritdharies?

Guest andhula_neech

Guest andhula_neech

first of all i request all to plz dnt fight here naam simran ways of different jatebandies like akj.

i am a amritdhari singh.

i want to concentrate on NAAM

how can i be abhyasi?

i listened some grbani shabads which exactly says that chanting NAAM is worthless and useless untill u havnt got it from GURU

and we all also know that if we dnt do it with ik mann ik chit ( concentration) then it doesnt give us any benifit ( but dnt misunderstand me, i dnt do it for personal bennifit but i want to do it for high gursikhi jivan and to erase my evils and paaps of my previous and current janam)

j naam laagai so mukath hovai gur bin naam n paavai koee ||1|| rehaao ||

One who holds tight to the Naam is liberated; without the Guru, no one obtains the Naam. ||1||Pause||

above line clearly says that without GURU no body obtains Naam.

then how can one jap naam and became pavittar if he/she is not amritdhari?

now i come to my point

i am amritdhari but i cant understand the way of naam drir?

i took amrit from normal amritsanchar not AKJ or any other.

but i dnt think that i have any knowlwdge abt naam japping or nam has entered inside me while taking amrit. i remember that panj pyare told us to say satnam waheguru after amrit sanchar. was that naam drir?

and why it havnt any effect on me?

i only want to know how can i japp naam that i feel satisfied.

i was listening katha of maskeen ji, he said that when we do simran its taste keep getting increasing unlike the tastly food we eat.

coz taste of food and other things keep decreasing if we take them again and again.

but when i do simran i do it will force and i dnt feel anand while doing it coz of my heavy sins.

please dnt think i am trying to misguide any anybody coz i feel some points may be objectionable and may be not correct and not in respectful manner.

but i told u everything hat i feel.

i want to be a real pure gursikh and want to have GURU 'S APAAR KIRPA and GURU JI's darshan.

and i dnr get up in amritwela and do not do nitnem in amritwela.

some times i miss my nitnem and bad thoughts keep coming in my mind.

and there is a very strange case with me which guru knows and i cant tell that and i also want to get rid of that.

first of all i want step wise guideline for high gursikhi jivan and more about naam concept.

ADMIN AND MODS please accept my request and show this post as it is and please do not reject it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

so niguraa jo mar mar ja(n)mai nigurae aavan jaavaniaa ||2||

One who has no Guru, dies over and over again, only to be re-born. One who has no Guru continues coming and going in reincarnation. ||2|| Guru Amar Daas Ji

Raag Maajh

sathigur baajhahu gur nehee koee nigurae kaa hai naao buraa ||13||

Without the True Guru, there is no Guru at all; one who is without a Guru has a bad reputation. ||13||

Guru Amar Daas Ji

Raag Aasaa

nigurae ko gath kaaee naahee ||

There is no salvation for those who have no Guru.

Guru Amar Daas Ji

Raag Aasaa

now i come to my point

i am amritdhari but i cant understand the way of naam drir?

i took amrit from normal amritsanchar not AKJ or any other.

but i dnt think that i have any knowlwdge abt naam japping or nam has entered inside me while taking amrit. i remember that panj pyare told us to say satnam waheguru after amrit sanchar. was that naam drir?

Don't Expect...your own expectation of what should happen are hindering your progress. When it is done with love, that in itself is the reward you are looking for...and it happens without asking. As soon as you lay a demand or expectation that it should affect you, It becomes a trade...you do Simran/Japp, so you expect to be changed or be affected. Its not to say it won't affect you, but you waiting for it to affect you is the reason that it is not happening. Stop getting in the way of your ownself.

"Real progress happens without notice"

i only want to know how can i japp naam that i feel satisfied.

i was listening katha of maskeen ji, he said that when we do simran its taste keep getting increasing unlike the tastly food we eat.

coz taste of food and other things keep decreasing if we take them again and again.

but when i do simran i do it will force and i dnt feel anand while doing it coz of my heavy sins.

It has nothing to do with your Sins, but all with your Mind, Thoughts and Expectations. Stop Expecting and learn how to do it with love as the example of Food you have given. Recite her name as if you are hungry for it....savour the word as you taste the food you eat. Focus on chewing the naam properly...the digestion, the extraction of nutrients and their distribution to your body will happen on its own. Enjoy the Action of reciting with Love...let all other happen on its own.

Then it is not a matter of you wanting change....change will happen on its own.

You cannot force Anand to enter your life...it happens when you stop expecting and allow for it to work its way through.

just some thoughts of this mind...nothing more, hope they are helpful

your in search of guru, that is good

you are in search for naam even better

my friend...do ur nitnem...without doing ur daily nitnem..guru sahib will be dissapointed in you...he loves you so much...all he asks from us is to obey his rules

naam..do simran...keep doing simran..goto sangat..do simran....concentrate on the word waheguru.."wah" "hay" "guu" "ruu" ..just concentrate...

who cares about ur sins...you are worried about the past...live today my friend

it is the past that is hurting you...forget it about ....i had the same problem....just forgive yourself...you took amrit guru sahib has forgiven you..he has blessed you...now it is up to you..to forgive ur self

you are too worried about getting the awards from god...one that thinks about these awards(anand, spirtaul possesions, sach khand...w.e it is) will not get them....

God will love you no matter what, he will give you chance after chance....

if you take the inititive of thanking god for everything...and do simran..you'll have fun....

simran..is not a chore my friend..that is how ur thinking about it..since u want these "anand" and so on....do

simran ...or paht with compassion...be amazed of how god is able to do this..and u will surely find anand

just think POsiTIve!!

prabh apunaa saas saas samaaro ||

I dwell on my God with each and every breath

saas saas har naam dhhiaaeeai ||

With each and every breath, I meditate on the Lord's Name.

......................................................................................

saas saas prabh manehi samaalae ||

Remember God in your mind, with each and every breath.

.................................................................................

this gur ko simaro saas saas ||

I remember the Guru with each and every breath.

saas saas araadhh har har dhhiaae so prabh man mukhee ||

With each and every breath, worship the Lord in adoration; meditate on the Lord God in your mind and with your mouth.

................................................................................................................................................................................

saas saas dhhiaavahu t(h)aakur ko man than jeearae mukhee ||1|| rehaao ||

With each and every breath, meditate on the Lord and Master, O my soul, with mind, body and mouth. ||1||Pause|

..............................................................................................................................................................................

gur oupadhaes har hiradhai vasiou saas giraas apanaa khasam dhhiaaeeai ||1|| rehaao ||

Following the Guru's Teachings, the Lord comes to dwell within the heart; I meditate on my Lord and Master with every breath and morsel of food. ||1||Pause||

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

saas saas aaraadhhan har har kio simarath keejai aalakaa ||8||

With each and every breath, they worship and adore the Lord, Har, Har. How could anyone be too lazy to meditate on Him? ||8|| d_oh.gif

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

oot(h)ath bait(h)ath sovath jaagath saas saas saas har japanae ||1|| rehaao ||

Standing up and sitting down, while sleeping and awake, with each and every breath, I meditate on the Lord. ||1||Pause||

..................................................................................................................................................................................

vahiguroo vahiguroo vahiguroo vahiguroo vahiguroo vahiguroo pray.gif

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh.

Guest jap naam
your in search of guru, that is good

you are in search for naam even better

my friend...do ur nitnem...without doing ur daily nitnem..guru sahib will be dissapointed in you...he loves you so much...all he asks from us is to obey his rules

naam..do simran...keep doing simran..goto sangat..do simran....concentrate on the word waheguru.."wah" "hay" "guu" "ruu" ..just concentrate...

who cares about ur sins...you are worried about the past...live today my friend

it is the past that is hurting you...forget it about ....i had the same problem....just forgive yourself...you took amrit guru sahib has forgiven you..he has blessed you...now it is up to you..to forgive ur self

you are too worried about getting the awards from god...one that thinks about these awards(anand, spirtaul possesions, sach khand...w.e it is) will not get them....

God will love you no matter what, he will give you chance after chance....

if you take the inititive of thanking god for everything...and do simran..you'll have fun....

simran..is not a chore my friend..that is how ur thinking about it..since u want these "anand" and so on....do

simran ...or paht with compassion...be amazed of how god is able to do this..and u will surely find anand

just think POsiTIve!!

respect.gifpray.gif

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

gur baanee kehai saevak jan maanai parathakh guroo nisathaarae ||5||

If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

pray.gifpray.gif

Guest Guest

This is your problem.

Brother if after your amrit sanchar you didn't feel that you cant jaap naam, then what was you doing there, then what has that Amrit Sanchar Offered you. We take amrit to receive naam and the Panj Piyare motivate us to jaap athi pehar naam abhiyaa, to wake up amritwela and keep rehit.

If the naam has not been drilled in to your body by the Panj Piyare so what did they give you? You take amrit to give your head but it is also the panj piyares duty to drill the naam in to the abhlakee, by whispering the word in to your ear, is not drrir. If the seed has not been planted then how will it grow.

To be honest this is not your fault and this is a regular case in most peoples lives who think they have received naam, read Amrit ki hai by Bhai Randhir Singh then you will realise the truth about amrit sanchars, bhai shaib blames the gursikhs who took part in the Panj Piyare di seva.

If the Panj Piyare are not abhiyaasi then what can they offer you. Don't forget the Panj Piyare that were in Guru Sahibs times had to give there head to their guru, they were abhiyasi guriskhs had FULL FAITH in Guru Gobind Singh ji but these days we have so called panj piyare who are not abhiyaasi don't even wake up amritwela and don't have a standard rehit.

Most people will ignore the truth and say things like who are you to comment the panj piyare, well because of this behavior even the amrit sanchars are at a low rate. Sorry to say this but until we don't wake up to the truth we will still be in search of NAAM.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

This is your problem.

Brother if after your amrit sanchar you didn't feel that you cant jaap naam, then what was you doing there, then what has that Amrit Sanchar Offered you. We take amrit to receive naam and the Panj Piyare motivate us to jaap athi pehar naam abhiyaa, to wake up amritwela and keep rehit.

If the naam has not been drilled in to your body by the Panj Piyare so what did they give you? You take amrit to give your head but it is also the panj piyares duty to drill the naam in to the abhlakee, by whispering the word in to your ear, is not drrir. If the seed has not been planted then how will it grow.

To be honest this is not your fault and this is a regular case in most peoples lives who think they have received naam, read Amrit ki hai by Bhai Randhir Singh then you will realise the truth about amrit sanchars, bhai shaib blames the gursikhs who took part in the Panj Piyare di seva.

If the Panj Piyare are not abhiyaasi then what can they offer you. Don't forget the Panj Piyare that were in Guru Sahibs times had to give there head to their guru, they were abhiyasi guriskhs had FULL FAITH in Guru Gobind Singh ji but these days we have so called panj piyare who are not abhiyaasi don't even wake up amritwela and don't have a standard rehit.

Most people will ignore the truth and say things like who are you to comment the panj piyare, well because of this behavior even the amrit sanchars are at a low rate. Sorry to say this but until we don't wake up to the truth we will still be in search of NAAM.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh