Khalistan Question

TheVampire

Jassa,

Your arguments remind of a poem in the form of a Punjabi letter in a book about the Khalistan movement which listed a number of atrocities committed by the Indian government and ended each list with HOR SABH THEEK HAI - otherwise everything else is o.k. So going by your arguments-;

1. Harmandir Sahib attacked Akal Takht destroyed yet Sikhs still have full freedom in India

2. Tens of thousands of Sikh youth killed in fake encounters yet Sikhs still have full freedom in India.

3. Murderers of Sikhs are MPs and Government ministers yet Sikhs still have full freedom in India.

Put aside the Khalistan issue can you name me one demands that Sikhs as a people have put forward that India has granted without there having to be an agitation? Surely if Sikhs have full freedom in India then the Indian state must be eager to resolve and grant any demands that it's Sikh citizens have? Look at any achievement of Sikhs as a people in India and they have always had to struggle to get even their most non-controversial demands met by the Indian state.

I am surprised that you of all people who seemed to be very involved with the Sacha Sauda Sadh issue and yet you still think that Sikhs have full freedom. What happened just only a few days with Bittu and KAC leaders being arrested for attempting to take part in a PEACEFUL march? There's an expression in Punjabi - Deevay thalay Ghoor Andhera - under the lamp there is darkness meaning that the closest part of the lamp does not have the light ie people closest to an event or person are usually ignorant of it more than those far from it. Perhaps this is the case with people in Punjab. Sometimes if you oppress a people enough you reach a stage where they think they deserve the oppression and start to feel that they themselves are wrong and their oppressors are right. This might be the what is happening in Punjab. It would explain the views of people like you are other Hindustani desh bhagats.

I know with your connections to the Nihangs you or any other Nihang associated with Santa Singh has pretty much cast aside the Raj Karega Khalsa objective and wouldn't support Khalistan even if it was given to Sikhs on a platter but do not let your petty partibaazi opposition to Khalistan blind you to what the Sikhs are suffering in India.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jassa,

Your arguments remind of a poem in the form of a Punjabi letter in a book about the Khalistan movement which listed a number of atrocities committed by the Indian government and ended each list with HOR SABH THEEK HAI - otherwise everything else is o.k. So going by your arguments-;

1. Harmandir Sahib attacked Akal Takht destroyed yet Sikhs still have full freedom in India

2. Tens of thousands of Sikh youth killed in fake encounters yet Sikhs still have full freedom in India.

3. Murderers of Sikhs are MPs and Government ministers yet Sikhs still have full freedom in India.

Put aside the Khalistan issue can you name me one demands that Sikhs as a people have put forward that India has granted without there having to be an agitation? Surely if Sikhs have full freedom in India then the Indian state must be eager to resolve and grant any demands that it's Sikh citizens have? Look at any achievement of Sikhs as a people in India and they have always had to struggle to get even their most non-controversial demands met by the Indian state.

I am surprised that you of all people who seemed to be very involved with the Sacha Sauda Sadh issue and yet you still think that Sikhs have full freedom. What happened just only a few days with Bittu and KAC leaders being arrested for attempting to take part in a PEACEFUL march? There's an expression in Punjabi - Deevay thalay Ghoor Andhera - under the lamp there is darkness meaning that the closest part of the lamp does not have the light ie people closest to an event or person are usually ignorant of it more than those far from it. Perhaps this is the case with people in Punjab. Sometimes if you oppress a people enough you reach a stage where they think they deserve the oppression and start to feel that they themselves are wrong and their oppressors are right. This might be the what is happening in Punjab. It would explain the views of people like you are other Hindustani desh bhagats.

I know with your connections to the Nihangs you or any other Nihang associated with Santa Singh has pretty much cast aside the Raj Karega Khalsa objective and wouldn't support Khalistan even if it was given to Sikhs on a platter but do not let your petty partibaazi opposition to Khalistan blind you to what the Sikhs are suffering in India.

shouldn't sikhs focus on fixing problems in sikh community, 50% of the youth in punjab do drugs now, more and more don't know anything about sikhi, spousal abuse is through the roof im sick and tired of hearing it on the news in canada about are ppl killing their wives, we should focus on gettnig justice but khalistan won't happen, their's no plan, honestly ppl think their going to get khalistan by just chanting khalistan and wasting money and energy on chanting khalistan, they should focus that money and energy on sikh issues and not khalistan.

How do ppl plan on getting khalistan? hows it going to happen, with all the problems in punjab among sikh youth like drugs and kids dropping out of school, its not going to fall out of the sky if you say khalistan a million times.

Why do some people fail to realise that for khalistan to be created firstly there needs to be strong sikhi among the youth, as long as there is lack of sikhi, khalistan wont be established. Just look at how much the youth was into sikhi in the 80’s.

And about the sikhs not being able to run a gurudwara properly, that is because there is lack of sikhi among the youth and the general sikh population. So when Khalistan will be created, it is only natural that the youth will have to be connected to sikhi more than ever and when the youth and general sikh population is into sikhi then it is a dumb thing to ask whether we will be able to run Khalistan or not.

Khalistan is not going to be created just like that. It will take time for people to support it again. A revolution dosnt happen overnight it takes time. Right now people in punjab cannot be bothered about khalistan because they are occupied in other things. For the general population of sikhs to support Khalistan, they need to be taught about the real reasons why Khalistan was bought up in the first place. Right now they learn In India that militants supported it and no one else and they learn what the government wants them to learn not what the truth is.

Unity among sikhs and sikh population being into sikhi is the key to solve every problem faced by the sikhs

basicully before anyone thinks about khalistan

first how to deal with the amount of sikh youth doing drugs and seperated from sikhi in punjab and west, right now 50% youth are on drugs

the amount of youth who have no knowledge on sikhi

getting proper leadership in our community, and all the khalistani leaders can't lead <admin-profanity filter activated>

run the gurdwaras properly

GET JUSTICE FOR SIKHS WHO SUFFERED BEFORE SPENDING MONEY AND ENERGY ON KHALISTAN GET JUSTICE RATHER THEN GET KHALISTAN AND FORGET ABOUT GETTING JUSTICE.

Also how do khalistanis plan on getting khalistan

how will it support itself and economy especially when punjab's economy still at the top of india is falling behind

more and more sikhs are less and less educated in punjab and killing themselves

army how fast can it develope an army

how long will it take before the country is up and running or will it become a bangledesh.

• 2 weeks later...

my vidya guru sed to me " hathi mar jaaye ta joovan vi hi marjandiyan"

that will apply to all the narcotic users and wotnot that mandeep is talking about once Khalistan is achived. Realistically the indian govt are happy that sikhs are turning away from thier religion becuz it means they will be easier to subdue.

so called ranjit singh sikh empire had just 15% sikh population and stretched from delhi to further than kabul.... can we have just punjab with even 50 % sikhs will be enough...

but our real rights are on Jammu, Punjab, HAryana, Himachal and protions of Gujarat & Rajasthan..

so called ranjit singh sikh empire had just 15% sikh population and stretched from delhi to further than kabul.... can we have just punjab with even 50 % sikhs will be enough...

but our real rights are on Jammu, Punjab, HAryana, Himachal and protions of Gujarat & Rajasthan..

we only have rights to the lands we occupy with a majority.

khalistan would begreat but i think a modern stable and developed subcontenent(india & pakistan) which isnt divided on the basis of religion whould be best

oh mayb we waiting for some one to wake again the sikh panth.....bhai sukha singh katha is a way of awakening.....

lets pray to guruji....before i meet the end in my life...let me die as a sheed...let me carry the fire of khalistan.....n let me show the world...that sikhs are still the way they used to be.....

show me the way waheguru...send me the guide and the leader that i had waited for long....let me drink the water of sheedi...