Khalistan Question

TheVampire

and about liscence its not to be a nihung nor any govt issues it ... its issued by budhadal jathedar which allows u to carry any sort of weapon with u any where in india ... other then sword ... and even indian govt cant challange ...

The indian govt will only challenge something if they see it as a threat, nihangs with weapons (rocket launchers and what not) is the least of their worries because they wont use it when needed (like in the 80's and 90's).

The government is afraid of real Singhs, not pakandis, drug addicts and showoffs like most of the nihangs today. Realizing this doesnt require much thought.

Fateh.

yeah real singhs whose only IP is know .... hahaha LOL.gif .... d_oh.gif to such real chardikalla singhs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goli da vair sadda bro ... come to punjab go in main stream sikh leaders .... i bet u can see ... the day khalistan is made very next day civil war between jatt bhape ramgariye will start .... which community has power will suppress other .... i m not making it myself .... talk to any punjabi youth 90 % have hatred for other castes .... the question is not can we get it or not ... raaj is all guru sahibs will ... the question is can we maintain it ???? come to punjab and live to know whats going on in youths mind our relgious leaders mind in 2007 ....

fathe going for sleep

the thing is that SS Mann can say it and he has political clout to say it loud. However your average person in india withno political clout cannot say such things without expecting a criminal case against him and also beatings by the ravan sena. Ran-niti at this times says that because of the hypocrisy of the ravan raj govt, its best not to say anythig openly, but to keep it underground. Just like when Bhai Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh dchanged their appearance to get close to massa. Why didnt they go in full bana? Becasue they knew they wouldnt be able to get close to massa. Ran-niti at that time was to go incognito.

chatanga

jassa i see what u r sayin, but sumtyms there is a greater peace to be found only through bloodshed. guru sahibs will be done, watever he does make me happy. sorry if i was sounding offensive to u, we may hav different point of view but i can see from the many posts that u leave that u r a good person. i just want good for the panth.

fateh

if Sikhs today can not even run a Gurdwara without fighting like dogs, then how are we going to run a state?

The Panth is now divided more than ever before.

sikhs are actually uniting more n more, the commitee problems are being highlighted like iv never known before, the beadbi problems are being highlighted, more n more youth and older sikhs seem to be reacting to the problems n realising it is in our hands to sort it out..... i think things are actually on the up , recently , since 1984........

does no one have faith in the guru, or akaal purakh, whos fauj are we? why dont all the brothersn sisters realise that it aint about the curent issue, or the problems in the panth, lets sort our jeevans out.............................one benti i have is that, when we can say we are the gursikhs of guru gobind singh and we have the kamai of like the shaaheeds in our history, then ask these questions, dont worry so much about LITTLE things like whats happening, n all the enemies, n problems. just remember our father has spoken that khalsa will rule............... and he said it will rule when we are in rehit................ we shall not be intimidated, and we shall not falter its gods army who is getting prepared.............. what we need is nimrita , pyaar and that will all other thingsin a gursikh jeevan we shal strive n thrive.............

so stop arguing all you fanatic pajis who are gona lead the way, and wake us up...............and make us realise how important you are

Once upon a time the khalsa had to scatter itself into the jugles and deserts in order perserve itself...after years of hardship the khalsa came back and ruled the punjab and beyond.

today, the khalsa is scattered even further out across the seven seas. time will show what glories await.

Guru Gobind Singh ji commanded Sikhs to learn Rajniti(not the dirty politics played out to take down other sikhs) for a reason. Common sense and knowledge of Rajniti would dictate Singhs living in the west not board the plane to india, shout khalistan slogans, get arrested and await there "delayed" trials for the next 10 years...achieving nothing.

It is through these interent forums, marches, rallies, speeches, essays, books, posters, songs that awareness is raised and youth is prepared for the next phase of the never ending struggle that the Khalsa has had to face.

Guest Narinder Singh
Once upon a time the khalsa had to scatter itself into the jugles and deserts in order perserve itself...after years of hardship the khalsa came back and ruled the punjab and beyond.

today, the khalsa is scattered even further out across the seven seas. time will show what glories await.

Guru Gobind Singh ji commanded Sikhs to learn Rajniti(not the dirty politics played out to take down other sikhs) for a reason. Common sense and knowledge of Rajniti would dictate Singhs living in the west not board the plane to india, shout khalistan slogans, get arrested and await there "delayed" trials for the next 10 years...achieving nothing.

It is through these interent forums, marches, rallies, speeches, essays, books, posters, songs that awareness is raised and youth is prepared for the next phase of the never ending struggle that the Khalsa has had to face.

d_oh.gif

lol british sikh wars ... they destroyed khalsa raj isnt it people hate who are standing in between khalistan and sikhs but love those who destroyed it in 1849 ... took our wealth to uk isnt it ... the looted punjab even took shasters of guru gobind singh sahib kalgis of guru sahib with them isnt it ... 2000 persons killed by british govt in jaleyanwalla bagh in one day ... india pakistan partition worst affected were sikhs ... shoot at sight orders for any shaster dhari singh ... ban on 9 inch kirpan was imposed for many years ... (i think u dont even know that) ...

d_oh.gif pounds shine more then religion for some ....

everyone loves their country if u love uk even after destroying khalsaraj and killing thousands of sikh soldiers and you are proud to be citizen of uk ... in same way we are proud to be Indians ...