Khalistan Question

TheVampire

well bro yeah i agree there are many things to be changed and i salute who are singhs not only of name but of their deeds to ... we supported simranjit singh maan in elections .... he is a man sitting in india saying speaking about sikh panth not hiding behind other govts like many in here who can only shout on internet khalistan zindabad and havent been to india for 10 years now ... are they even singhs ????

secondly i havent even seen a single thing from kashmir to kaneyakumari which a hindu can do i cant do ... or a law which will favour hindu some or but not be or we are taxed more or some thing like that ... if in usa a guy got his hairs cut its a racial abuse ... if in india same things happen we are gulam ... lol why this difference .... Britain killed more sikhs in their 90 years rule over punjab yet people living in uk love it that make uk citizen bigger gulams then indian sikhs ... u are not even allowed kirpans in banks .... gulams ....

and about liscence its not to be a nihung nor any govt issues it ... its issued by budhadal jathedar which allows u to carry any sort of weapon with u any where in india ... other then sword ... and even indian govt cant challange ...

stuff ur licenses 4rm santa clause singh,we dnt need licences Guru Gobind Singh gve the Khalsa its license not sum govt puppet santa singh pakhandi - tell him 2 go worship hindu devis and have sum weed

lol just having sant bhindrawalles pic in ur sig will not make u taksali or even sikh .... its visible from ur words .... how much ur in sikhi ... i wonder u are even amritdhari or even kessadhari ....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jai Tegang! @ Jun 13 2007, 10:18 PM)

Once upon a time the khalsa had to scatter itself into the jugles and deserts in order perserve itself...after years of hardship the khalsa came back and ruled the punjab and beyond.

today, the khalsa is scattered even further out across the seven seas. time will show what glories await.

Guru Gobind Singh ji commanded Sikhs to learn Rajniti(not the dirty politics played out to take down other sikhs) for a reason. Common sense and knowledge of Rajniti would dictate Singhs living in the west not board the plane to india, shout khalistan slogans, get arrested and await there "delayed" trials for the next 10 years...achieving nothing.

It is through these interent forums, marches, rallies, speeches, essays, books, posters, songs that awareness is raised and youth is prepared for the next phase of the never ending struggle that the Khalsa has had to face.

Thankyou Tegang for finding the words my simple mind couldnt find. That is 100% correct.

lol british sikh wars ... they destroyed khalsa raj isnt it people hate who are standing in between khalistan and sikhs but love those who destroyed it in 1849 ... took our wealth to uk isnt it ... the looted punjab even took shasters of guru gobind singh sahib kalgis of guru sahib with them isnt it ... 2000 persons killed by british govt in jaleyanwalla bagh in one day ... india pakistan partition worst affected were sikhs ... shoot at sight orders for any shaster dhari singh ... ban on 9 inch kirpan was imposed for many years ... (i think u dont even know that) ...

A few differences.

Britain was a foreign invading country and fought against the Sikh army. The British were encouraged to attack the Punjab by the Dogras and Brahmin generals. Are you saying India was a foreign country invading Punjab in 1984 that killed civilians? The Indian army also set fire to Sikh relics in 1984 and many looted items are kept by them according to George Fernandes. Also Britain was a colonial power that did this 150 years ago, India claims to be a modern democracy. General Dyer was arrested and convicted of the Jallinwalla Bagh killings , Indian Generals were promoted after 1984.

yo jassa, i don't know if you heard this, but the British are gone. just thought i'd let you know.

so your yelling at UK sikhs for being proud citizens of eth Uk because what britain did in the 1800s, and no longer does now.

yet your a proud indian for what the indian gov't did to you a decade ago and does to you to this day.

brother, i don't balme you for thsi warped mentality, it's something in the water cause most indians have this mentality.

don't worry singh ji, the british won't hurt you anymore, i promise. I know all the bollywood films about bahgat singh get you guys hyper, but remember, the british are gone now, i swear :lol:

the sikh "relics" taken by the British can be viewed at museums. have you ever even had a chance to see the stuff the Indian army took from the sikh reference library AFTER the attack? oh by the way, i'm talking about the sikh reference library which was torched by the indian soldiers AFTER combat was over.

I know india feeds you guys the usual mughal and british history, open your eyes and see history repeating itself. right in front of you. if this was 1947 and sikhs were proud to be british, you would have a case, but yo, its 2007, someone else has come and made you their servant.

good luck veer ji. i know living in India, its hard to go against the majority.

oh yeah and JAYD, no one despises India. Khalistan isn't like India where either your with them or your their enemy. That's Brahman mentality. The sikh mentality is that you have your way, we have ours. Long live India and every other nation. and long live the dream of a sikh homeland. simple as that. No hatred involved. If someone is khalistani and hates India, then they need to read what bhai sukha and jinda said in their letters.

peace.

peace.

yo jassa, i don't know if you heard this, but the British are gone. just thought i'd let you know.

so your yelling at UK sikhs for being proud citizens of eth Uk because what britain did in the 1800s, and no longer does now.

yet your a proud indian for what the indian gov't did to you a decade ago and does to you to this day.

brother, i don't balme you for thsi warped mentality, it's something in the water cause most indians have this mentality.

don't worry singh ji, the british won't hurt you anymore, i promise. I know all the bollywood films about bahgat singh get you guys hyper, but remember, the british are gone now, i swear :lol:

the sikh "relics" taken by the British can be viewed at museums. have you ever even had a chance to see the stuff the Indian army took from the sikh reference library AFTER the attack? oh by the way, i'm talking about the sikh reference library which was torched by the indian soldiers AFTER combat was over.

I know india feeds you guys the usual mughal and british history, open your eyes and see history repeating itself. right in front of you. if this was 1947 and sikhs were proud to be british, you would have a case, but yo, its 2007, someone else has come and made you their servant.

good luck veer ji. i know living in India, its hard to go against the majority.

oh yeah and JAYD, no one despises India. Khalistan isn't like India where either your with them or your their enemy. That's Brahman mentality. The sikh mentality is that you have your way, we have ours. Long live India and every other nation. and long live the dream of a sikh homeland. simple as that. No hatred involved. If someone is khalistani and hates India, then they need to read what bhai sukha and jinda said in their letters.

peace.

peace.

Well doen. those words are so true.

I dont need Khalistan...

All you NRIs .....its becoming All Fart No SHI*

Come to India...contribute for the Devlopment of Sikhi...Make Punjab Smack Free.

Have You ever been to Punjab recently ...if yes then you wud'nt be making tall claims even if you had the Strongest Conviction for Khalistan.

Khalistan is far from reality..

Can an Singh Khalistani tell me ...wass the first step towrds this so called Sikh Homeland? Who and How are these steps being taken.

The fight for Khalistan only will cast a shdow for more violence among the Sangat.

We are not slaves to this Indian Govt...in India I live as a Free Sikh.

I dont need Khalistan...

All you NRIs .....its becoming All Fart No SHI*

Come to India...contribute for the Devlopment of Sikhi...Make Punjab Smack Free.

Have You ever been to Punjab recently ...if yes then you wud'nt be making tall claims even if you had the Strongest Conviction for Khalistan.

Khalistan is far from reality..

Can an Singh Khalistani tell me ...wass the first step towrds this so called Sikh Homeland? Who and How are these steps being taken.

The fight for Khalistan only will cast a shdow for more violence among the Sangat.

We are not slaves to this Indian Govt...in India I live as a Free Sikh.

....too funny :nihungsmile:

If anyones read the bhai Rama ji's book In search for the True Guru, I read in this book that bhai Rama ji was really depressed hearing about atrocities the Sikhs were sufferring (in 1984). So that night he couldn't sleep but when he closed his eyes a shaheed singh came to console him and he told Bhai Rama ji (quote directly from the book) "Only the true Khalsa is qualified to rule, but today's Khala is not the true Khalsa...." "The whole country would suffer as a result of the cruelty at Amritsar" "Punjab will suffer great losses. There is a dark cloud over punjab because the punjabis have not followed the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. They have faltered from the path and sided with falsehood. The harvest of sin will be first reaped by punjab, then by the rest of india"

Note: These quotes are taken directly from the book from the Chapter titled " The Signs of Khalsa Raj"

bhul chuff maff karni I hope my post has been relevant to this topic