Wat Is This Pic?

s13

Fateh

We have had other issues with Sikhism holy pictures being used for peoples own publicity. Upon request these have been removed.

I suggest the following:

1. The mods have access to all the posts on this forum. Can they not have a section relating to templates where you can find such sample letters/emails that can be sent to the webmasters. The more emails/responses that we can send the more pressure will be there to act quickly.

2. This should be the responsiblity of our leaders who are sitting on their FAT A*S doing nothing. Gurudwaras were built with a lot more responsiblity than just doing Path and langar. Over time these responsibilities have diminished and no one has picked these up. This is a contributing factor to our state today.

A letter to be written from an existing authority to SGPC, and the Akal Takhat highlighting the use of sikh symbols for peoples own use. I am sure they are aware of it. There should be a team responsible centrally to keep an eye out on this. And of course this way parchar will automatically happen.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Fateh ..............

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.............Email sent --- was peacful but they will pi*s themselves. :lol:

Also if someone could make a chain message or something which we can pass on and get other Sikh's to email the webmaster and stuff. The more public emails them the higher chances they have of taking it down otherwise it will go forever unoticed.

hi i was just looking around on the next and i came across this pic, on the following site. it looks like the golden temple?

is it wring or rong to have it there?

http://www.kelisonline.com/

once u have entered the site plz click on bio 2 view the pic.

Guru Fateh

I have sent an Email to the company who owns this website, also i have attached the picture as well.....!!!

Guru Fateh

post-10693-1181673528.jpg

I emailed the man at the email addy that was provided by Singhstah... loic.villepontoux@startrakmusic.com...and he emailed me back sayin that we have to contact Jive Records or Kelis's manager...so if someone could find out who we are actuallly suppose to email i would be glad to email that person again and keep annoying them until they dont take it off.