Make Way For The Mega Mosque

The saudis have a bigger agenda. They preach the extreme form of islam "wahhabi" islam. Most of the extremist preachers who advocate killing non muslims are a product of the university in saudi (cant remember the name). I think the documentaries have done enough work to expose the saudi link with extremism. And why should fascists take it for guaranted to build lavish mosques and that also for preaching the filth that they believe in when they don't let other religious places to exist on their land, having no respect whatsoever for other faiths and want to eliminate all non muslims labelling them as 'kuffar' or 'kafirs'.

The saudis have a bigger agenda. They preach the extreme form of islam "wahhabi" islam. Most of the extremist preachers who advocate killing non muslims are a product of the university in saudi (cant remember the name). I think the documentaries have done enough work to expose the saudi link with extremism. And why should fascists take it for guaranted to build lavish mosques and that also for preaching the filth that they believe in when they don't let other religious places to exist on their land, having no respect whatsoever for other faiths and want to eliminate all non muslims labelling them as 'kuffar' or 'kafirs'.

generalisation alert!

I had heard that the £100 million that the Mosque was going to cost was going to be funded by using the tax payers money - essentially our money, our taxes could be put to better use, the NHS, Education. But if it's being funded by an external source as per the vid on youtube, well my only concern then is the size of the proposed Mosque, is a Mosque which is bigger than the wembley stadium actually required in the UK?

I dont know...

The Guru built "Guru Ki Maseet" for Muslims, and you now have Sikhs trying to bann them from being built.

Really? Are you sure? If the Gurus were some sort of revolutionary interfaith leaders I'm sure Punjab should be full of Guru Kiya Maseetan and Guru Ke Mandir, and Guru Ke Girjaghar. It's not and the Guru Ki Maseet's history needs to be researched as to it's validity before we use it as the basis of whether we should support Mosques in the UK.

Based on your mosqueophilia can I take it that you will be writing to the Parbandhaks of Mastgarh Gurdwara in Shahabad Markanda asking them to vacate the Gurdwara as it used to be a mosque until the 1770s before the Khalsa took it over.