Vote 4 Dr Jasdev Singh Rai Vote For The Turban

Harjap

***MOD NOTE: THREADS MERGED. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANY MORE THREADS IN REGARDS TO THIS TOPIC. THANK YOU***

What new theory does Bibi Vision Kaur have Know.

Get over it Rai is the biggest fraud.

"I will fight to the end Khalistan or death" That was in 1984 when he was the leader of the ISYF. Once they emptyed the Gurdwara bank accounts. They were to busy spending the new found wealth, to go out and fight for some silly plot of land called Khalistan. Lett someone else die for that.

Rai = fraud,coward,liar, ect,ect

It was all talk justto get to the money all promises were wiped out, and so was the promise of giving his life for the cause.

Give us a few days he is going to be out of a job at the sikh forum.

Gurcharan singh In

Rai Out

Are you still one about Gurcharan Singh? Chances are the Tories will ditch him now that they realised that the only 'vote bank' he brought with him to the Tories was just a few family members and a couple of muppets on this forum. Look at the Gurcharan Singh effect, he goes to the Tories and their vote goes down from the last election! This was the Tories best chance of winning in Southall and with all the money power of Tony Lit they managed to lower their vote when in previous elections they never used to bother and yet still get 10,000 odd votes. I hope Cameron ditches Gurcharan and all the other idiots who jumped ship but didn't have the guts to stand as independents yet still managed to stab those who did in the back. Gurcharan Singh should be ashamed to show his face in public, he spent 20 odd years building his so-called votebank and it melted away and showed him up to just a blabbermouth. Good at backstabbing fellow Sikhs, but not much use opposing Sharma and his IWA and congress party stooges,

Just like his predecessor pyara khabra, mr verindera sharma has won by a big margin for the labour party. Its a day i dreaded. A man tha t was formerly the president of the Overseas indian congress, the same congress that voted in majority favour for an attack on the akal takt...i will remind u.

Most of the votes no doubt were made up of sikh voters who with blind allegance voted for some1 , not beacuse of the candidate's values, but simply beacuse sikhs naturally tend to vote "labour" anyway without a care for which person they are voting for.

Well southall peeps , u wanted him! now u got him! hope u are all happy with yourselves!!!!

forgive my PUN, but u all deserve a Ladoo.

(pun on that time wen sharma allegedly handed out ladoo wen akal takt was attackd)

Guest Dancing Warrior

They’re all pretty much the same, I personally think none of the front runners of any party deserved to be elected. If people feel strongly about it and they want change they should enter the political arena and try to make a Honest change for the betterment of all people regardless of their political, religious and cultural belief. As for the vote for the turban slogan that was awful. And the people who are mixing 1984 sentiments in to this you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Guest militant singh
They’re all pretty much the same, I personally think none of the front runners of any party deserved to be elected. If people feel strongly about it and they want change they should enter the political arena and try to make a Honest change for the betterment of all people regardless of their political, religious and cultural belief. As for the vote for the turban slogan that was awful. And the people who are mixing 1984 sentiments in to this you should be ashamed of yourselves.

allow u dancing warrior y shouldnt we bring 1984 in 2 dis tht baman gave laddoos out,jus do ur niddar sanathan fing

I think our youngsters need to learn a lot about politics..

I can't believe that how easy some of us gets darn emotional...

Nobody was discussing any candidate platforms nor their future ideas/plans but just plain old indian style mud slinging politics...

Guest Dancing Warrior

allow u dancing warrior y shouldnt we bring 1984 in 2 dis tht baman gave laddoos out,jus do ur niddar sanathan fing

rolleyes.gif You need to familiarise yourself with the F7 key or invest in a decent dictionary, the Niddar, Snathan things getting boring try another angle….however invention must be limited with a I.Q of a ladoo and being supported by the Pakistani ISI! So what’s it like hobnobbing with the likes of the Taliban at your AGM? :nihungsmile:

rolleyes.gif You need to familiarise yourself with the F7 key or invest in a decent dictionary, the Niddar, Snathan things getting boring try another angle….however invention must be limited with a I.Q of a ladoo and being supported by the Pakistani ISI! So what’s it like hobnobbing with the likes of the Taliban at your AGM? :nihungsmile:

lol, haha. you better be careful dancing warrior because that dude you are making look really silly is called militant singh, so i guess he must be dangerous right? lol

*EDITED*

Admin Note: Last Warning Given. Direct attack/mockery on Sikh kaum will be not be tolerated and automatically deleted by Moderators and Administrators. We respect freedom of speech but we cannot allow hatred against any religion. Direct banned will be applied to those who violate this rule but we are going easy on you by putting your id under moderation for 30 days.