New Article: The Lustful Life Of The False Sikhs – The Satans Way

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

Using Gurus Bani to push ones own agenda is blasphemy

Further more your subtitle “the satans way” is utter nonsense Satan is nothing but new testament hotchpotch, Satan in the first testament is a state of office and nothing to do with hell, sins, red guy with pointy horns.

Hi,

I dont get this.

Guru nanak says " manas kee jaat sab eko pehchanbo"

you want to say you boys should never speak to their mother, sisters or daughters. Do Gurbani teach that?

I openly say there is nothing wrong in talking to opposite sex if your intentions are right. What is wrong in talking a girl considering her only with Good intentions. Arent you just want to derive people far away. You want to say that every person in this world sees person of other sex with wrong or lustfull eyes. so you want to say that during Guru's time no girl was allowed in sangat. Then you are just throwing Sikhi in medival ages.

So answer this

1) Then what is wrong with islam, all girls should start wearing Burqa, this way men cant see them.

2)Craete separeate Gurudwaras for Girls.

3)There should be separate schools, male doctors cannot treat girl patients, separate public transports and separate hotels. Is it really feasibe?

You are just demanding so much. as long as intentions are right there is nothing wrong in talking to persons of other sex, according to me.

They are only my views, they can be incorrect, Sorry for that.

Gr88888888888888888888 article... no guy should reply to a bibi's post on this forum and the same applies to the bibi's. and the mods should do something about the chatroom too..like a separate chatrooms for guys and bibian.

i have come to understand now..thnks for saving my life Singhni Miripiri..you took me out of the gutter..you have saved me.. :wub: