Being A Girl...

Guest ....KaUr....

hehehehehehe

im just trying to work of shutting that B4Nd4 up........................ :wub: :wub:

mudah never stops until his proven his point man :wub: :wub:

so me just proving mine........................tehehehehehehehehe :wub: :wub:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not agree with everything you say always, but you, Sir, are freaking hilarious!!!! :WW:

I'll always lob ju man :wub:

hehehehehehe

im just trying to work of shutting that B4Nd4 up........................ :wub: :wub:

mudah never stops until his proven his point man :wub: :wub:

so me just proving mine........................tehehehehehehehehe :wub: :wub:

okay.. i'll shut up blush.gif

but on a serious note.. i respect women.. if i don't they make me respect em :wub: .. me sorry if i said anythg outta way, was just having lil fun.

jeaondiya vassdiyan rehan mawaan, bhena te dheeya

wheres the love people, this is a sikhi forum remember. No1 gender is better, we are both below the formless, genderless waheguruji. If we could see vaheguruji in everyone, then we wouldnt see gender, caste, race, we would just see love for god :wub:

wjkk wjkf

aaaaw spit veer u gotta go all serious and emotional................................ :wub:

me just having a laff and me knw ju respect bibiah................(most of the time :wub: )

ju knw i lob ju veer :wub:

erm...........yeah me sowwee too if me offended any mundeh out there blush.gif

Guest family door mat

i have no value in my sikh family. my brother swear at me and my mum and dad just turn a blind eye. my parents just keep on saying that i have let them down and i am an insult to sikhi. the last 4 or so years have been much the same. as a girl i have no place in my family. my parents expect the world from me however my brother can swear and abuse them and its fine. my brother threatens to kill me and punched me in front of my dad who did nothing. i am a door mat in my family. my family are always talking about sikhi. i just want to respected as a human being.

Guest nikki_
supersingh1984 she is talkin about mowing the lawn....

all i can see from the replies is that women are copycats :wub: nthg original about them.. thy are good at twisting statements that men make :wub: .

JustME you are darpok tongue.gif

nikki ji tusi bahla na bolo, nahi ta mein khich ke vaddi kar denna :wub:

and men and women stink the same .. i knew this girl who used to tell me how her socks got all sweaty and stinky. Whenever i pass any man i don't smell anything but while passing women its all the scents and deos doing their job, who is trying to hide their stinky side by using deos now grin.gif .

:wub: Even though jokes on me, got to admit that was funny, nothing i havn't heard before but thanks for makin me centre of attention :wub:

No one's tryin to hide anything its just that everyone knows that a bandar has super smelling senses compared to the average person wink2.gif :wub:

Guest Guest
i have no value in my sikh family. my brother swear at me and my mum and dad just turn a blind eye. my parents just keep on saying that i have let them down and i am an insult to sikhi. the last 4 or so years have been much the same. as a girl i have no place in my family. my parents expect the world from me however my brother can swear and abuse them and its fine. my brother threatens to kill me and punched me in front of my dad who did nothing. i am a door mat in my family. my family are always talking about sikhi. i just want to respected as a human being.

aww thats so terrible. Please dont associate there actions with sikhi, because they are not at all inline with sikhi.

1. Your parents should control/discipline your brother

2. Your parents have no right saying that you are an insult to sikhi, everyone is at a different level spiritually and they as parents should encourage you to follow the path, if you have faults they should try and help you overcome them, not just call u a disgrace.

3. Remember you have another family, the khalsa. If things ever get bad at home just go to the gurdwara and see guruji for help, and do seva and join saad sangat. Family is only temporary, wahegurji is eternal so dont loose faith in god.

4. Make yourself a better person, try to live the sikh life as best you can. Set an example for people in your life.

im sorry if i have said anything wrong

wjkk wjkf