Being A Girl...

Guest ....KaUr....

i cant stay in chardi kala. i am broken. there is no support for me and i have no way out. i now fear the worst and maybe i will be thankful if someone puts an end to my life. i didnt tell my mother to give birth to me, i didnt tell my parent to feed and cloth me. why do i have to keep hearing from them about what they have done for me and how i let then down. i havent done nothing but be myself. they keep telling me that i'm cursed. maybe i am. why does my brother have to be so aggresive towards me. he's never like this outside. my parents are nice to other people. what have i done.

I just wanna confirm if you are the same bibi who started this thread??

ps: You should make an account here, we are your family too :wub: . If you don't wanna create an account send an email at sidhu_tej@hotmail.com and i'll get you in touch with some bibian.

Don't feel low :wub:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry to go off topic but it luks realy funny on the home page of the phorum where it says

Gupt ....Being a Girl

Banda

hehehehehehe...........gettit banda responding to "being a girl" LOL.gif

Veer i fink this is a different bibi from the one who started the thread

haha!

yes I wished I was born a boy cuz I think as far as sikhi goes, they have it easier and better. Regardless of the theory about equality and that our Gurus banished certain things, the reality of whats being practiced is the opposite. I was "supposed" to be a boy just for my bibi because I was second baby to be born in the family that year, and the first one was already a girl...so you see they had their hopes really high on me but I disappointed them rolleyes.gif LOL.

but I learned to accept being a girl and figured that guys have it harder in other areas I wouldn't know how to deal with. Meanwhile I have my own minicrusade going to banish this boys better than girls theory in my family and I look forward to the day when my cousin is old enough to see her bibi in another light when she finds out she was also expected to be a boy! You see, she was also second rolleyes.gif ohhh I can't wait..... pray.gif

i cant stay in chardi kala. i am broken. there is no support for me and i have no way out. i now fear the worst and maybe i will be thankful if someone puts an end to my life. i didnt tell my mother to give birth to me, i didnt tell my parent to feed and cloth me. why do i have to keep hearing from them about what they have done for me and how i let then down. i havent done nothing but be myself. they keep telling me that i'm cursed. maybe i am. why does my brother have to be so aggresive towards me. he's never like this outside. my parents are nice to other people. what have i done.

JustMe has given some really good advice. There is a sikhhelpline which you can phone/email and get advice and support from experienced trained individuals, and it will all be kept confidential.

here is the website and contact details

http://sikhhelpline.com/cms/index.php?opti...ct&Itemid=3

please say strong penji, and remember waheguru ji always

It’s a deplorable situation to hear that someone is being abused by their very own brother and family. The old saying ‘what goes around comes around’ comes to mind here and people who physically and emotionally abuse others will have to face the consequences of their actions one day. The following group claim they work towards “strengthening families”. I would suggest seeking help/advise from them

http://www.sasorg.co.uk/

Contact HOTLINE: 07930 522 475

sas.helpline@googlemail.com