I Admit...

Heera Singh

i admit............when im at work i moan about wanting to be at home and when im at home i moan about wanting to go back to work......................... :wub:

i admit..........i, too am curious about Heera Veer's non-addmittance to something he partially admitted so plz share

I admt........im curious too lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i admit............when im at work i moan about wanting to be at home and when im at home i moan about wanting to go back to work......................... :wub:

i admit..........i, too am curious about Heera Veer's non-addmittance to something he partially admitted so plz share

i admit i do that too! (dont moan but i just want to be home when at work and want to be at work when home)

i admit to not admittin wha i partially admitted before, and i admit i's confusin everybody :wub:

:wub:

so at least u admit to not admitting something that you were partically admitting to so ur admittance was actually a non-admittacne of something you didint realy want to admit

i admit....i like confusing too..................fink cos im always confused myself :D

partytime.gif

I admit..................Will Ferrel is a legend!

(Picture Mod Removed: Disrespectful to other Faith)

I admit..............that i will not look at monsters inc. the same way again.

post-3806-1185971069.jpg