Grandmother Guilty Of Murder Plot

Mehtab Singh

Hearing about these kinds of incident gets my blood boiling at times. I can’t believe how ignorant some people can be.

To all the monay haters out there, I hope you are eating crow right now. This type of behaviour is also performed by so called “gursikh” families as well. This particular incident shows it.

who said that the guy who help plot the murder was a "gursikh"?

sounds like youre trying to pull up a debate.. :wub:

anyway

about this incident...

its heartbreaking to hear such a story.. and to add, know that a thing like this was caused by a man with a turban? its just despicable

its like some ppl are TRYING to make sikhs looked at with disgust.

and in my views, arranged marriages are so scary..

i know a lot of ppl still believe that arranged marriages are good. i believe that they were at one point, but not now..

even sikh men these days abuse women (and children) for no apparent reason..

maybe the reason she wanted a divorce was cuz of him. as someone said before.. looks as if she comes from a religious family.. im sure there were many reasons for her wanting a divorce. (not saying that its a good thing)

a lot of men still dont know what it means to be a husband. its not just putting food on the table, or disciplining their kids, or keeping the last name in high spirits..

im disgusted to see a sikh do such a thing.

IF she was cheating and wanted to divorce, so be it.. she would be punished..

but for a human to even try to think they can take the roll of punishing someone like that..its surprising.

in fact, this is what muslims do... not sikhs.

and as for so called "honor" killings... such a thing shouldnt exist anymore.. as i said.. leave the punishment in Gods hands.

and i wonder.. where's the husband's and mother in law's honor now?

....what a disgrace

What the heck are you talking about?

A 70-year-old grandmother and her son have been found guilty of murdering his wife in a so-called "honour killing".

The lady and her son are guilty! He is comes from a religious Sikh family. Did you even see the pictures of him and his mother?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These backward pindoo scum think they are in Punjab and can get away with this kind of thing. Not anymore. We live in a civilised country that will hunt down and prosecute anybody who tries to do things like this.

When you come to England change your attitude and live by the law of the land.

Furthermore, she was married when she was 16. What kind of thing is that to do? Barbarians. This is the 21st Century. Backward cave people like this, with the morality of 500 years ago, need to change their ways when living in the West. Forcing a girl of 16 to get married is pure evil. The sooner these types of backward people die out amongst Sikhs in the UK the better. If you want to live by the laws of the pind, stay in Punjab, don't come to England.

Hearing about these kinds of incident gets my blood boiling at times. I can’t believe how ignorant some people can be.

To all the monay haters out there, I hope you are eating crow right now. This type of behaviour is also performed by so called “gursikh” families as well. This particular incident shows it.

anyway

about this incident...

its heartbreaking to hear such a story.. and to add, know that a thing like this was caused by a man with a turban? its just despicable

i know a lot of ppl still believe that arranged marriages are good. i believe that they were at one point, but not now..

maybe the reason she wanted a divorce was cuz of him. as someone said before.. looks as if she comes from a religious family.. im sure there were many reasons for her wanting a divorce. (not saying that its a good thing)

a lot of men still dont know what it means to be a husband. its not just putting food on the table, or disciplining their kids, or keeping the last name in high spirits..

but for a human to even try to think they can take the roll of punishing someone like that..its surprising.

and as for so called "honor" killings... such a thing shouldnt exist anymore.. as i said.. leave the punishment in Gods hands.

....what a disgrace

A 70-year-old grandmother and her son have been found guilty of murdering his wife in a so-called "honour killing".

The lady and her son are guilty! He is comes from a religious Sikh family. Did you even see the pictures of him and his mother?

what you mean what are you talking about?

i was talkin abt the article.. what else :..:

what are YOU talkin abt

anyway

about this incident...

....what a disgrace

what you mean what are you talking about?

i was talkin abt the article.. what else :..:

what are YOU talkin abt

I am talking about this incident as well, ma'am!

These backward pindoo scum think they are in Punjab and can get away with this kind of thing. Not anymore. We live in a civilised country that will hunt down and prosecute anybody who tries to do things like this.

When you come to England change your attitude and live by the law of the land.

Furthermore, she was married when she was 16. What kind of thing is that to do? Barbarians. This is the 21st Century. Backward cave people like this, with the morality of 500 years ago, need to change their ways when living in the West. Forcing a girl of 16 to get married is pure evil. The sooner these types of backward people die out amongst Sikhs in the UK the better. If you want to live by the laws of the pind, stay in Punjab, don't come to England.

Prem, what are you implying or suggesting? That because she was married at 16, her family should have expected her murder and therefore is responsible? They are backward Barbarians of 500 years ago, not the family of a murdered sister and daughter?

There is a right time and proper manner in which to make certain points. If you are genuinely enraged about the brutality of this, one would expect more decorum and sensitivity toward her family.

Lets call a spade a spade regarding your comments. What kind of RACIST DISCRIMINATORY comment is that AGAINST SIKHS from someone who claims SIKHI?

A crime like this against the backdrop of present western mindframe about Sikhs means that turban and beard is erroneously magnified ten-thousandfold to create a frenzy of hate and disgust for the image, rather than the act or actor. You are well aware that is what people will notice.

If a mona killed his wife, the color of the skin would be magnified but far less than the beard and turban. If it was a white man, the race or religion would not come into play. Whether you are capable of expressing those thoughts or not, you do understand them.

Yet, a self claimed sikh like you, decides to piggy back on the mainstream racism for the Sikh image! Whaaaa!

Lets call a spade a spade regarding your comments. What kind of RACIST DISCRIMINATORY comment is that AGAINST SIKHS from someone who claims SIKHI?

A crime like this against the backdrop of present western mindframe about Sikhs means that turban and beard is erroneously magnified ten-thousandfold to create a frenzy of hate and disgust for the image, rather than the act or actor. You are well aware that is what people will notice.

If a mona killed his wife, the color of the skin would be magnified but far less than the beard and turban. If it was a white man, the race or religion would not come into play. Whether you are capable of expressing those thoughts or not, you do understand them.

Yet, a self claimed sikh like you, decides to piggy back on the mainstream racism for the Sikh image! Whaaaa!

Self claimed sikh? :wub:

Ha. You should read what your fellow brothers and sisters said about monay so you can see where I am coming from with this issue.