Grandmother Guilty Of Murder Plot

Mehtab Singh

punjabi link

stop going on about this mona thing mate

if you wish to be a sikh of the guru, you must take amrit from the guru and obey the rehit of the guru, which includes not cutting your hair

however, as this story shows, just because you take amrit and wear a keski, does not make you a good sikh, if you commit a terrible sin like this woman has, you deserve not, to be called a sikh of the guru, and should go before panj and beg for forgiveness

***MOD REMOVED***

woahhh

do u read what you type before pressing send?

you are comparing cutting your hair, to a jatha??????

guru sahib specifically said, to be an amritdhari gursikh, one must not cut their hair as it is one of the bujjar kurehits

where did guru sahib mention anything about jathebande? and why have you brought jathebande into this?

No buddy, you fail to realize that it is easy to pick flaws on anyone. The point I was trying to make is that jatha isn't supported by sikh gurus so why follow it? What makes it any different than cutting hair? If you want people following true sikhi, then give up your jatha and take (real) amrit and be a "true" sikh first. If you aren't a true sikh, then how can you say who is a sikh or who isn't?

I hope you read this post before the mods delete it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you read the gurmukhi ??? dont rely on english translations because they are wrong.

contemplate what guru sahib is saying, dont just read the english translation and stop there. if other paths do lead to god, then why did guru sahib had to start a brand new path?

How is the english translations are wrong?

lemme start you off here

rwh dovY ieku jwxY soeI isJsI ]

Rāh ḏovai ik jāṇai so­ī sijẖsī.

One who recognizes that all spiritual paths lead to the One shall be emancipated.

dovY means 2, where did the word all come from in the english translation?

Maybe Guru Ji started sikhi because sikhi is the fastest path to reach god. :wub:
again, show me some bani that supports it and i'll be happy to agree.

I already posted my quote. Right now, you said my quote is false, fair enough, but how about you post a quote from Guru Granth Sahib to back up your claim?

This Singhni will most probably die in prison if she receives the expected life sentence.

BachanAthwalM2707_175x125.jpg

I can't say I am sorry though, she deserves to die behind bars.

She better get use to eating porridge in the morning cause she aint gonna get any aloo vale paronteh anymore.

Being critical, why was the girl married off when she was just 16. Don't her parents have some level of responsibility in this?

Guest baba amarjeet singh
punjabi link

if you wish to be a sikh of the guru, you must take amrit from the guru and obey the rehit of the guru, which includes not cutting your hair

however, as this story shows, just because you take amrit and wear a keski, does not make you a good sikh, if you commit a terrible sin like this woman has, you deserve not, to be called a sikh of the guru, and should go before panj and beg for forgiveness

***MOD REMOVED***

woahhh

guru sahib specifically said, to be an amritdhari gursikh, one must not cut their hair as it is one of the bujjar kurehits

where did guru sahib mention anything about jathebande? and why have you brought jathebande into this?

No buddy, you fail to realize that it is easy to pick flaws on anyone. The point I was trying to make is that jatha isn't supported by sikh gurus so why follow it? What makes it any different than cutting hair? If you want people following true sikhi, then give up your jatha and take (real) amrit and be a "true" sikh first. If you aren't a true sikh, then how can you say who is a sikh or who isn't?

what makes jathebande different to cutting your hair, is that ONE IS A BUJJAR KUREHIT

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

where does guru jee say anything about jatha????

it is know to EVRYONE tht guru gobind singh jee said, tht cutting your hair is a bujjar kurehit

mate, your making a fool of yourself comparing jathe to a bujjar kurehit

real amrit?

there is only one amrit mate, where the correct rehit is given out and the panj pyare are abyiaasi gursikhs

Firstly I do not agree with what the mother and son did here before we all know who jumps down my throat. However remember this girl had started drinking, eating meat and smoking. To add the icing to the cake she was having an affair with another colleague (Sikh again by the looks of it) .

How many “bujjar kurehit” is that?

Then her relatives fully fledged Sikhs go on camera and say “it’s a landmark victory” where was he when his sister (I assume its her brother) was doing all these things. The only victory he has achieved is disgracing the name of sikhi whilst himself pretending to be one.

punjabi link

***MOD REMOVED***

woahhh

what makes jathebande different to cutting your hair, is that ONE IS A BUJJAR KUREHIT

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

where does guru jee say anything about jatha????

it is know to EVRYONE tht guru gobind singh jee said, tht cutting your hair is a bujjar kurehit

mate, your making a fool of yourself comparing jathe to a bujjar kurehit

real amrit?

there is only one amrit mate, where the correct rehit is given out and the panj pyare are abyiaasi gursikhs

That is my point! Sikh gurus never mention anything about jathas, then why are you following it?

Your amrit is fake since you got it from a man made group.

Anyway, this my last post about jathas in this thread.

Hearing about these kinds of incident gets my blood boiling at times. I can’t believe how ignorant some people can be.

To all the monay haters out there, I hope you are eating crow right now. This type of behaviour is also performed by so called “gursikh” families as well. This particular incident shows it.

Lets call a spade a spade regarding your comments. What kind of RACIST DISCRIMINATORY comment is that AGAINST SIKHS from someone who claims SIKHI?

A crime like this against the backdrop of present western mindframe about Sikhs means that turban and beard is erroneously magnified ten-thousandfold to create a frenzy of hate and disgust for the image, rather than the act or actor. You are well aware that is what people will notice.

If a mona killed his wife, the color of the skin would be magnified but far less than the beard and turban. If it was a white man, the race or religion would not come into play. Whether you are capable of expressing those thoughts or not, you do understand them.

Yet, a self claimed sikh like you, decides to piggy back on the mainstream racism for the Sikh image! Whaaaa!

Self claimed sikh? :wub:

Ha. You should read what your fellow brothers and sisters said about monay so you can see where I am coming from with this issue.

I hope you don't mind but I have to say I agree that ure comments are abit retarded and I have been reading you even more now....do you know you go off randomly on tangents and don't stick to the topic in question...like you just did in this topic! Its your trademark...I read a topic and its like oh whose doing a tangent....oh its punjabi_link (typical punjabi thing to do innit - pun intended)

Past examples

Sitargirl: Sikhi is about having both inner and outer....without either you are not complete.

Punjabi_link: I know a kid whose mum cut his hair

Sitargirl: :wub: WTH has this got to do with what I said...you still gots to aim to have both

Another topic

POSTER: ARGH I AM A GUY and SO CONFUSED ABOUT KESH

Sitargirl: keep it cos no need to remove!

Punjabi_link: Yea man sikhs have double standards what about the Girls cos I know a girl who doesn't.

I actually thought You had like a serious point you know - so I explained how girls keep it aswell.

Sitargirl: Yea girls keep it

Punjabi_Link: well I know an amritdhari girl who has chin hair

Sitargirl: OMG I UNDERSTAND PUNJABI_LINK............FINALLY......(I didn't write That though) But lets get this straight you know a girl who doesn't keep kesh and one that does but has chin hair...errr....between you and me this is what they call a SH*TStirer. No positive contributions other than to make confusions....I would call you a pro at that. Seriously great talent for if you ever want to divide and rule.

Also lemme tell you ur method - you sh*tstir by babbling on about how you know so and so. At first its like awww don't worry about them just focus on doing the best yourself....but then it becomes clear you don't wanna know that....you just wanna talk about so and so and this makes you sound oh so prehistoric. Its as if you are so over run with emotion that you don't give a damn about the ACTUAL TOPIC.

Take a breath, look at all your posts. Lay the Sh*tstiring to a rest and become the best sikh yourself.

OMG

I highly doubt you have been following my posts lately. Until this thread (and amritdhari vs. monay thread in general section) I haven’t been talking <admin-profanity filter activated> about your people on this website. Check all my recent posts if you don’t believe me.

By the way, you are forgetting few things I mention in our previous conversations in the past. You’re just taking my comments way out of context with those past conversations.

OMG

I highly doubt you have been following my posts lately. Until this thread (and amritdhari vs. monay thread in general section) I haven't been talking <admin-profanity filter activated> about your people on this website. Check all my recent posts if you don't believe me.

By the way, you are forgetting few things I mention in our previous conversations in the past. You're just taking my comments way out of context with those past conversations.

veera wht is this your people my people talk about?? I havne't seen a single post on the forum that has intentionally instigated you, but you are always the first person to bring up this divide as u have had bad experiences in the past wid a particular group of people. How does that separate your from them then?? Everyone here would see no diffrence b/w you and them, if you wanna be like that please make it clear.. i want that evryone stays on teh forum and there is a friendly atmosphere on here.

I had said this earlier i'll say it again, there are bad apples in this world and i don't expect you to be one of them. We are here to share our thoughts and live like brothers but you choose to demean every amritdhari on here instead.

I used to be just like you feeling what comes outta my mouth is nothing but truth and can't be challenged, with time i have learnt that we need to sit back and analyze evrythg with a non-biased mindset. trust be bai it helps.