Youth Gurbani Handbook

SikhRoots

070730YouthHandbook.jpg

Saadh sangat jee, a Gursikh from the UK has been planning to release a Youth Gurbani Handbook for free distribution amongst the world. He has found distributors in nations far as Australia and before he finishes it off, he is giving you all the chance to have your input and offer any seva you can do which would be beneficial to the overall production of the book.

Please either use this thread for constructive criticism, or contact Jinni Khalsa on the email provided in the poster.

The aim is that this book can be carried by youths in their pockets and they can use it for reference when times are good or bad, or that they can spend any spare moments reading instead of wasting valuable breaths that Maharaj has bestowed upon us. There will be no Gurmukhi or Gurbani imprinted in the actual book itself. The project relies on English explainations of Gurbani related to different issues youths are encountering in society today.

Sevadars such as Akaal Media and sangat from around the locality of West Midlands have already helped on this project which is now awaiting your input and blessings.

hey sounds wicked man...............i simplified, condesed version............again any seva required PM me cos im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for 5 whole weeks hehehehehe

also how about a Q/A section where many misconceptions are cleared up and use sakian of the guru's lives to support the answers that way Bani is being inderctly used

also vocabulary, the important of Fateh and SAT SHIRI AKAL and not sarikal

*dufus me used to say sasrikall and later found it that when u break sarikaal down it mean DEATH TO UR MOTHER-IN-LAW* :wub: :D

hehhehehe actually i found it quite funny but im 23 and i only just learned that

Sounds fab guys..................May waheguru bless ju and make this endeavour successful :WW:

• 3 weeks later...