Girls What Do You Think?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey,

Just read a couple of the posts below and am curious to what girls think of moving into the in-laws house after marriage?

Is it something you want to do?

Is it something you will do but you dont really want to?

Do you want to get your own place?

And how would you deal with that adjustment - ie, if you dont get the space and peace you used to have before marriage?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is my thinking NOW and am hoping it remains when am older:

In my opinion I was always told by my elders that a girl is b'ga'nee (i dunno how 2 explain that in english) :wub: so when a girls married into her REAL family, its only right that she unites with her husbands family. Referring back to the other thread (the height of couples) its the same situation for me, if the husband wants to stay with his family then the wife should have no problems with it. I see it like this, if a girl isnt willing to stay with her husbands family, then how would she feel if her brothers wife chose not to live with her mother and father? same goes when the couple grow older and there children get married and then their daught in-law refuses to live with them. you get my ramble?

Personally am only 17 and am not thinkin that far into my life, all I know is I can't wait for my olda bro 2 get married - my gorjuss Bhabeee gona be here!!!! high5.gif

Is it something you want to do?

Well since i know who the future in laws might be, and they're really nice.......yeh i do :D

Is it something you will do but you dont really want to?

nah like i said before its all good

Do you want to get your own place?

Emm yh eventually, not 2 fussed, but it seems too confusin 2 buy a house and i'll have to wait till i get a gud job lol

And how would you deal with that adjustment - ie, if you dont get the space and peace you used to have before marriage?

suppose its about comprimise and meeting half way.

dont really matter, as long as we try follow gurujees hukam, mahraj wil truly do the best for his daughters :wub:

I suppose if you dont know hu ur in laws will be and that, in can be a daunting experience. bcos the guy is fine, he gets to stay with his parents and gets an extra person to do his cleaning and cooking lol. but the girl has to move away from her family, and get adjusted in a new house with new people and tht....

call me old fashioned but one thing ive always wanted is to live with a big family so personally i wouldnt mind moving in with the inlaws. In relation to the other question i think its more important to get on with the family in order to obtain that peace and space doesnt really bother i mean the worlds so big and were just living in these small houses

^^Typical girly mentality

If things go the way i plan them to be.. i would want her to stay with her family and i would stay with her family too..so that the girl finally knows how much of a pain in <admin-profanity filter activated> she would have been at my place tongue.gif ... and......it would be fun to have skirmishes wid my mother-in-law...naale i'll get a chance to patt the gutt of my sas..

ni mein sas kutni...kutni sandooka ole :wub:

If things go the way i plan them to be.. i would want her to stay with her family and i would stay with her family too..so that the girl finally knows how much of a pain in <admin-profanity filter activated> she would have been at my place tongue.gif ... and......it would be fun to have skirmishes wid my mother-in-law...naale i'll get a chance to patt the gutt of my sas..

leh the thread asks GIRLS to reply, and ur the 1st singh to reply rolleyes.gif

leh the thread asks GIRLS to reply, and ur the 1st singh to reply rolleyes.gif

:D hahaha gooowaaan Bhenjeeee!! :wub: