Girls What Do You Think?

Guest Guest

im still trying to work out why so many guys have responding to a thread titled

"GIRLS wot do you think?" :wub:

ive noticed wherever there is a "girly-thread" a certain percentage of bandeh always respond.............

and they say guys dont have a feminine side rolleyes.gif

wispers: mentioning no names papi veer, banda veer supersingh1894 and malkeet veer :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still trying to work out why so many guys have responding to a thread titled

"GIRLS wot do you think?" :wub:

ive noticed wherever there is a "girly-thread" a certain percentage of bandeh always respond.............

wispers: mentioning no names papi veer, banda veer supersingh1894 and malkeet veer :D

LOL.gif

Guest Akirtghan

wispers: mentioning no names papi veer, banda veer supersingh1894 and malkeet veer :wub:

hey i'm PROUD of my feminine side :nihungsmile:

Guest Akirtghan

hey i'm PROUD of my feminine side :nihungsmile:

i'm beginnin to tink tha's the only side you have!! LOL.gif

... muahahahaha...

aja phey :wub: tongue.gif

I plan to become a house husband balancing my career and family cos I find that Im generally a better at household tasks and looking after kids compared to girls who cut edges and then moan quite alot about how hard life is :wub: ...only thing she will have to do is cook the roti cos mine look like the map of UK and I'll do the Sabji's cos I like to put alot of Mirch Masala in my cooking which girls generally once again moan about!

As for its not in our culture?...loads of people have swapped roles these days, back in the day it might have been Faux Pas but I dont think people really care anymore; unless you guys live in lickle pinds lol

O and I think it is vital to get a place of your own away from in laws cos thats when fighting and poisoning each other starts unless inlaws are old, why not keep both inlaws in one house and live together?! :D

Guest Guest
I plan to become a house husband balancing my career and family cos I find that Im generally a better at household tasks and looking after kids compared to girls who cut edges and then moan quite alot about how hard life is :wub: ...only thing she will have to do is cook the roti cos mine look like the map of UK and I'll do the Sabji's cos I like to put alot of Mirch Masala in my cooking which girls generally once again moan about!

As for its not in our culture?...loads of people have swapped roles these days, back in the day it might have been Faux Pas but I dont think people really care anymore; unless you guys live in lickle pinds lol

O and I think it is vital to get a place of your own away from in laws cos thats when fighting and poisoning each other starts unless inlaws are old, why not keep both inlaws in one house and live together?! :D

Why do you think there is a tendency for fighting to start and poisoning minds etc when living with in-laws?

I agree, but i dont understand why this seems to be a trend? Is it the mothers-in-laws?

Why do you think there is a tendency for fighting to start and poisoning minds etc when living with in-laws?

I agree, but i dont understand why this seems to be a trend? Is it the mothers-in-laws?

I was talking bout Literal poisoning :wub:

I think the Fighting starts because of control, simple as, before marriage the mother had control over her son but after marriage the wife wants to control her hubby and take her thoughts and views into consideration more than the Mother.

Then the issue of control over the house comes, before the Mother had to it but now the wife wants it, arguements can spark over the littlest issue such as what Sabji to cook and then escalates.

And lastly Mother-in-laws sometimes feel its within thier rights to control the wifey as they do their own daughters i.e going out, do the dishes when I say etc...for a girl who was previous independent, this may be hard to stomauch.

Solution? Compromise needs to be met! otherwise unhappiness will ensue.