Girls What Do You Think?

Guest Guest

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband lives with my family! And you're right. Guru Ram Das JI also lived with his in-laws!!

I dont think there is anything wrong with my husband living here. His family is all a bunch of alcoholics (he is the only amritdhari in an extended family household of 12) who get violently drunk. I lived there for a month but could not do it.

My family on the other hand are all Amritdhari. We do Nitnem in the morning together and hold evening diwans together at night. So obviously the better answer for us was to live with my parents.

Its funny his aunt calls him a khar-jivai. I didnt realize how negative it is until now. Its definitely a cultural thing.

how many people can put there hands up and say the are a fan of all these "Star Plus Dramas? Kiu ke saas bi kabbi bahu thi etc etc etc etc

i think the generation who watch these bases family life as such and theat where the tension lies............these fantasy images of either a "perfect" family and ur own not living up to in or having doubts and delusions about ur family being the most messed up whenin reality ur looking for noon-exisitant cracks based of these dramas? :lol:

rolleyes.gif

:WW:

My husband lives with my family! And you're right. Guru Ram Das JI also lived with his in-laws!!

I dont think there is anything wrong with my husband living here. His family is all a bunch of alcoholics (he is the only amritdhari in an extended family household of 12) who get violently drunk. I lived there for a month but could not do it.

My family on the other hand are all Amritdhari. We do Nitnem in the morning together and hold evening diwans together at night. So obviously the better answer for us was to live with my parents.

Its funny his aunt calls him a khar-jivai. I didnt realize how negative it is until now. Its definitely a cultural thing.

wow.... simply amazing... :WW: i've never heard of a family that does all that together..

truly blessed are u guyz!!

Vaheguru!!

wow.... simply amazing... :WW: i've never heard of a family that does all that together..

truly blessed are u guyz!!

Vaheguru!!

Thank you! We do truly feel blessed. At times it is hard to accommodate it all since most of us are still in University but my father makes sure we all get there!! He truly believes its the only thing that has kept our family so close together. We live in a place where there is very little sangat so it definitely has helped us on our paths.