Girls What Do You Think?

Guest Guest

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really tho...who cares if culture discourages..do whatever makes you happy...and if thats staying at home with the kids or whatever while your wife works....go for it!

allow the norm! :wub:

lol so ul let your husband be even more lazy then? he doesnt even have to go to work.

worry about married life when it happens and not before.

really tho...who cares if culture discourages..do whatever makes you happy...and if thats staying at home with the kids or whatever while your wife works....go for it!

lol so ul let your husband be even more lazy then? he doesnt even have to go to work.

dude...who said anything about letting the husband be lazy? rolleyes.gif are you saying that staying at home, doing the housework, looking after the kids and whatnot is easy stuff? grin.gif

i agree that everything should be in balance and its up to the individuals involved...so really live and let live! :D

^^^ you are worrying about your career before it starts tongue.gif its called preparing yourslef :wub:

you're right, everyone should start preparing for marriage lol

Majority of succcessful working women search for husbands which are equally

or more successful than them.marrying a man which is unsuccessful or less successful is out of question for them.even the so called liberalised western societies have not accepted the concept of non working husbands.

So many nri men do visit india in search of housewives but tell me how many nri women visit india in search of house husbands.I guess none.If women wants to change this then they should start marrying unsuccessful men.

Guest Guest
Majority of succcessful working women search for husbands which are equally

or more successful than them.marrying a man which is unsuccessful or less successful is out of question for them.even the so called liberalised western societies have not accepted the concept of non working husbands.

So many nri men do visit india in search of housewives but tell me how many nri women visit india in search of house husbands.I guess none.If women wants to change this then they should start marrying unsuccessful men.

Hey, thats really interesting! I think there is nothing wrong in a high status woman marrying a lower status man. The main thing is that they treat each other properly and have fun in life together. If 2 people in the relationship are high powered, maybe they wont have much time for each other, but if one has a less demanding job, then time can be made for each other....