Innocents-shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh Ji?

Singhstah

I think some of us can't understand when it comes to fight for the justice.. We may have very different viewpoints but sometime we cannot understand the situations of others unless we are in their shoes... So my point is that we should not involve in such discussions which is out of our hand, mind and knowledge. Thats my viewpoint !

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beanta's personal bodyguards were not "bystanders." There job was to die protecting him, which they did.

anyone in charge of protecting people like beant sio should realize it is an occupational hazard. it's like protecting saddam Hussein or any other tyrant. when the americans bombed the heck out of his palaces to kill saddam, i'm sure they assumed any person who was dumb enough to be hanging around him wasn't on their innocent bystanders list.

the same goes for anyone who was guarding or around sant sipahi jarnail singh ji. i mean it is common sense that if one was guarding him or visiting him, you never knew when a army sniper or gov't forces would take you out along with sant sipahi jarnail singh ji.

i never said killing innocents is common sense, it is obviously not. hanging around marked men is not common sense.

anyways, bhai dilavar singh's actions speak for themselves. a manmukh like myself doesn't need to justify the actions of men who chose to fight tyrants like beant sio.

peace.

One question for you veer: this warfare and tactics you are talking about, does that anywhere has imprints of sri guru maharaj teachings or dharam yudh maryada written by maharaj itself?

Here are some rules to remember and regulated by guroo gobind singh maharaj during dharam yudh-

Literally, it means waging a war of righteousness or securing freedom and justice. Guru Hargobind Ji raised an army to fight against Mughal and Hindu oppression and injustice. Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji amplified the Sikh concept of Dharam Yudh as under:

1. War to be waged should be without aggression or feeling of emnity and revenge.

2. Before war is begun, all peaceful means of dialiogue, arbitration and negotiation should have been tried but without any success.

3. The soldiers should be volunteers devoted to the cause.

4. The defeated enemy should be treated with consideration and compassion. No women or children be captured or maltreated.

5. That minimum force be used for subduing the enemy and as a last resort.

6. No territory is to be annexed, no looting or wilful bloodshed is permitted. The army for Dharam-Yudh must observe these conditions, for they have to set an example as Saint-Soldiers.

This was written by Guru Ji himself for all Singhs to emulate. I personally believe that these rules also serve as an excellent guide for life. Think about them along these:

1. Have no hatred towards anyone

2. Try to be reasonable and understanding, but let anyone walk over you!

3. Be devoted to your Guru and always aim to serve your Guru

4. Recognise everything you see around you as that of Vahiguru, love everything. Even people who maltreat you should be treated with Love, to show that whatever they do or say, the only thing that really matters in this world is Vahiguru.

5. Never try to be over-zealous and make sure that what you are doing is for the benefit of YOU and your Guru and that you DO NOT hurt the people who surround you when you are trying to achieve your goals.

6. Do not hurt anyone (physically or mentally) and do not take or receive anything that does not belong to you.

Reference: Some of these teachings come from Guru Gobind SIngh's Charitropakhyan.!

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fatehhh

1. War to be waged should be without aggression or feeling of emnity and revenge.

FACT: Shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh did Ardaas and had no feeling of enmity or revenge. The reason for sending Beanta to be judged, was to stop further killings of innocent Sikh’s and the fact that Beanta stated that any Sikh connected to any Sikh group would been Killed!

2. Before war is begun, all peaceful means of dialogue, arbitration and negotiation should have been tried but without any success.

FACT: See Sikhs history. I.e. Anandpur Sahib Resolution etc…The peaceful demonstration of Viskaski 1978 which was turned into a blood bath. Answer, this question. How do you open dialogue with a person like Beanta who as a thirst for Sikh blood? Heard the saying “Blood for Blood”?

3. The soldiers should be volunteers devoted to the cause.

FACT: Shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh was devoted to the cause. He was not hand picked but volunteered like the majority of Shaheeds.

4. The defeated enemy should be treated with consideration and compassion. No women or children be captured or maltreated.

FACT: N/A in this case. Beanta’s family have not been harmed, even Thu they constantly are in the press slandering Bhai Jagtar Singh Harwara and Co.

5. That minimum force be used for subduing the enemy and as a last resort.

FACT: Babbar Khalsa used this type of force as a last resort. All other avenues of force had been painstaking investigated. This was the one and only way. Look at the history of Shaheed Sikhs. From my understanding this type of force was used for the very first time. (Please correct me if I am wrong).

What is your definition of minimum force in relation to a human bomb or bomb of another kind? It just goes bang. End of!

6. No territory is to be annexed, no looting or wilful bloodshed is permitted.

FACT: No territory was annexed or any looting or wiful bloodshed happened. Those around Beanta on the Day of Judgment had a direct hand in the slaughter of innocent Sikh’s and Hindu’s etc. Why else would they be there?

The army for Dharam-Yudh must observe these conditions, for they have to set an example as Saint-Soldiers.

FACT: All the above conditions where observed. Please think before you post. Do you really think that the leaders of Babbar Khalsa or any other Sikh group would allow innocent people to be killed or maimed? NO. All actions which are carried out are in accordance with the strict Rehit as laid down in the GURU GRANTH SAHIB. Remember all actions carried out, against the likes of Beanta and co are conducted with due diligence.

This was written by Guru Ji himself for all Singhs to emulate. I personally believe that these rules also serve as an excellent guide for life. Think about them along these:

1. Have no hatred towards anyone.

FACT: Shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh was a humble person. Hated was not part of his nature. Right and wrong was!

2. Try to be reasonable and understanding, but let anyone walk over you!

FACT: The SIKH nation over the years as been reasonable and understanding.

3. Be devoted to your Guru and always aim to serve your Guru

FACT: All Shaheeds have been devoted to their GURU.

4. Recognise everything you see around you as that of Vahiguru, love everything. Even people who maltreat you should be treated with Love, to show that whatever they do or say, the only thing that really matters in this world is Vahiguru.

FACT: Yes but like Guru Gobind Singh Ji stated…When all else as failed it may be necessary to raise the sword!

5. Never try to be over-zealous and make sure that what you are doing is for the benefit of YOU and your Guru and that you DO NOT hurt the people who surround you when you are trying to achieve your goals.

FACT: Shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh obeyed the above. He was not over-zealous and it was for the benefit of the Sikh nation. Image this, if Beanta continued to live how many innocent people would have been killed? Hundreds if not thousands!

6. Do not hurt anyone (physically or mentally) and do not take or receive anything that does not belong to you.

FACT: You need to elaborate further on this point!

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fatehhh