singh70

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Narinder Singh
hehe.. now thats there personal thing :D and i suppose we should respect their views too. See bai no one is forcing us to do that and neither are they saying that their's is the only right way..hanna?

UNITY :wub:

Ok veereh, i'll accept it but i wont respect it. However when they say non-amritdharis cant do langar di seva, that is actually forcing people not to do seva.

I had this question in mind too for a long time but i have come to the conclusion that langar di seva should be performed by pooran gursikhs. In regards to seva in Gurudware, we can do some other seva eg. jorian di seva, washing the dishes ..etc.

I know it is almost impossible to explain this to people, but chalo rabb de rang ne dekhi chalo.

Guest Dancing Warrior
I have heard that GANGU use t work at guru's kitchen. Was he amritdhari?

I had this doubt from ages, can somebdy explain? Please cite references rather than own interpretations.

of course he was, rolleyes.gif

***MOD EDITED: PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE JATTHA COMMENTS, AS IT WILL ONLY START DEBATES. THANK YOU.

BaBa.G***

This the way I understand it....

Bani should be recited while preparing Guru Ka Langar....

Only steel/iron untensils, buckets, plates/thaals, spoons, jugs ect....no plastic...

Anyone should be allowed to serve langar no matter of caste, creed, race, religion, amritdharee or non amritdharee, ect...

But the thing is "has anybody hear ever seen a Sant or Mahapursh eat langar that was served or prepared by a non amritdharree"?

anyone can perform seva, who are we to stop people from doing seva! next its going to be only people with a certain type of dastaar can do this seva! do u actually believe guru ji said hey "non amritdharis you can only do joorian da seva" ridiculous :wub:

bhul chuk maf people :D