Sikh Youth Killed In Car Crash

Golee Maro

WJKK WJKF

Its with great sadness to have to announce that a Singh from down the road (West Bromwich) was involved in a motorbike accident last night and was pronounced dead in the early hours of this morning.

He was well known in West Bromwich and often went to prgrammes. I believe he was about 18 years old and known as Iky. The sangat in West Brom are very shook and hurt by this terrible news. There is a programme tonight at Edward St ...

6pm - Sukhmani Sahib Paath

7pm - Keertan Darbaar

BBC NEWS :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/6963907.stm

"Motorcyclist dies in crash blaze

An 18-year-old man was killed when his motorcycle burst into flames in a road crash in West Bromwich.

The accident, which also involved a Ford Granada car, happened on Friday night on the junction of Dartmouth Street and Richard Street.

The green Kawasaki motorbike then burst into flames. The driver of the car, a 43-year-old man, was uninjured, West Midlands Police said.

Officers urged anyone who saw the accident to contact them."

I hope everyone will do Chaupee Sahib and Keertan Sohala paath for this young soul.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very sad news i went to the hospital last night with a singh that was a friend of iky's. At the time we went iky singh was in surgery. I don't know the full details so i won't give false infomation, we were at another hospital where a singh from canada was also on the bike as of now he is ok and was operated on this morning.

PLEASE do ardaas for the singh that has passed away even if you don't kno him just like me

fateh