Bin Laden Says Us Should Convert To Islam

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proactive and Raven veer ji,

I wasn't making a comparison b/w him and Sant Ji. All i have said is for some people he is a hero and for some he is a terrorist which holds true for Sant jarnail Singh Ji too.

Hope you understand what i was trying to say.

Guru Rakha!

Just to add to this controversy, Bin Laden is an <banned word filter activated>, no doubt....but he DID NOT say the word convert but rather 'embrace', suggesting that the US should 'accept' and 'acknowledge' Islam rather then convert.

Just my take on the situation.

Either way the guy is a total <banned word filter activated>!!!!

Embrace means convert in the sense that so and so embraced Sikhism. It's the first thing that a Muslim army which wants to get religious sanction to attack a non-Muslim country have to do. They have to send word to the non-Muslim country for the citizens to either convert or accept Muslim rule and life as 2nd class citizens. Bin Laden has done this before in 1998 and I think prior to 9/11. Bin Laden is probably planning an another major attack and he wants all Muslims to be aware that he is following the Muslim tradition to the letter so that even the few Muslims who have criticised him are silenced. Dyeing the beard is another sign that an attack may be imminant. Although many Muslims reject dyeing of the beard unless it is red dye, some Muslim scholars say that dyeing the hair and beard black is allowed before a war as it will make the enemy think that all the Muslim soldiers are youthful and there isn't an old man amongst them.

I hope I am wrong but considering the number of Muslim terrorists arrested lately in countries such as Germany, UK and Denmark an attack looks likely.

screw bush!

Bush is a bit "gangsta" though, bringing drama to the whole Islamic world...lol... Whilst probably not being able to pass a GCSE.