Physical Appearance Of Your Partner [mature Topic]

B4ND4

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

date... depends on wha ur def'n of date is... i tink i's okay for 2 people who are tinkin bout marriage to get together and go out... talk... get to know eachother... i tink i's okay ONLY when they are serious bout marriage and are talking with a potential marriage partner and are looking to pursue towards marriage...

otherwise, the other type of 'dating' where u jus go around n whatever... i don't think tha's rite..

gettin to know the other person, in my opinion, is not only rite, but i's required... obviously not on a physical level, but a mental and spiritual connection shud be made before..

date... depends on wha ur def'n of date is... i tink i's okay for 2 people who are tinkin bout marriage to get together and go out... talk... get to know eachother... i tink i's okay ONLY when they are serious bout marriage and are talking with a potential marriage partner and are looking to pursue towards marriage...

otherwise, the other type of 'dating' where u jus go around n whatever... i don't think tha's rite..

gettin to know the other person, in my opinion, is not only rite, but i's required... obviously not on a physical level, but a mental and spiritual connection shud be made before..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats not good!

go out? talk? that is dating!!!

sikhs should not be dating

leave it to your parents

they will find a suitable match for you.

not alwayz... and especially not 'punjabi culture' centred families... and even 'amritdharee' parents aren't the best matchmakers.. so many times i hear n see bout amritdharee parents sayin no to a rishta beceause of 'caste' and all that type'a nonsense...

also.. there are cases where the kids mite be amritdharee and the parents aren't... n the parents mite not kno ne amritdharee families...

of course it would be 'ideal' for our parents to be able to find us a 'perfect' partner, buh tha's jus nah reality..

personally, i want to get to know my wife before i marry her.. everybody is diff... tha's jus my own thoughts..

not alwayz... and especially not 'punjabi culture' centred families... and even 'amritdharee' parents aren't the best matchmakers.. so many times i hear n see bout amritdharee parents sayin no to a rishta beceause of 'caste' and all that type'a nonsense...

also.. there are cases where the kids mite be amritdharee and the parents aren't... n the parents mite not kno ne amritdharee families...

of course it would be 'ideal' for our parents to be able to find us a 'perfect' partner, buh tha's jus nah reality..

personally, i want to get to know my wife before i marry her.. everybody is diff... tha's jus my own thoughts..

good on ya mate

i guess it cud be diff ways, dependin on the type of person u are n ur personality...

personally.. i wud never approach anybody... it wud most likely be through someone else (probably another singh who knows sum1) or say sum1 in my famz who knows sum1...

buh there are instances where there's 2 people who've known eachother for a long time.. have grown up wit eachother.. n kno how eachother are as people... n they mite decide to tie the knot..

or it cud be sum1 who u kno from school.. or work.. etc...

diff for diff people...

my main point is... that i tink i's key to know the person before y'all get married...