Sikhism. A Terrorist Religion ?

SaRpAnCh

I posted a topic about this guy on Youtube which I know 100% is a Gujarati Hindu and it was removed,who is pretending to be someone called MikeHoldway,Before everyone starts saying how do you know this and that,The videos this guy has on his channel were created by a person named Parag Shah on youtube,I previously got these videos which were made by him removed off Youtube,the only difference is that he has cut his name off the subtitle of the videos now, ie:just saved them again without the subtitle which had his name and has uploaded them to 'MikeHoldway'.This so called Mike Holdway has been commenting on various Khalistani videos,and from his language you can tell hes not a white person,-don;t believe me - go do a search on youtube and see what comments he has written on videos, Parag Shah now has a new channel on youtube,showing and praising the Indian army or something as all his old Anti Sikh videos were removed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwkGdJlFtu4...ted&search= His fan channel on which the old videos were ,his new channel which has nothing much of interest http://www.youtube.com/user/PARAG4UNITY videos all say this in the description

'

Parag Shah

Global Mavericks

Pro India Lobby

Pro Gujarat Lobby (more) (less)

Category Entertainment '

http://www.youtube.com/user/MikeHoldway

I have made arrangements to get all his videos removed as soon as possible

May he die a death of a thousand papercuts lol

Don't worry about silly little oinks like him. What it does show is that we need a co-ordinated online media respone team so that we target anti-sikh videos and users on various online media sites.

I think there is a forum somewhere thats already setup to deal with anti-sikh material does anyone know whats the link to it is again?

This guy is such an <banned word filter activated>....he tries to make it look like he's a white person, with the Nazi movies and stuff but then the retard has a movie blaming the entire Sikh Nation for blowing up Air India....now why would a Nazi care about Air India???

nobody in there right mind would take Utube seriously and as a reliable source. Hopefully we can trust that the general population watches BBC lol, and news programmes instead of da numerous vids on utube that are just plain bekwaas.

Although there are some funny vids on Utube tongue.gif