Call To Prosecute Anti-muslim Facebook Group

Sarbloh

Why not email Guardian Online with vids and websites and say please research on from here or better still email the Guardian story to another paper, and send them the links then that paper can write a contraditing article rebuting the claims about religous hatred etc etc

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this thread I’m not going to high light abuse rape or forced as its been done before, but will highlight an important reason of why convertion happens.

Mr Khan can marry 4 times. He will naturally marry a Muslim born female. He can also marry Ms Patel, ms gil and ms smith.

If the non Muslim females mentioned were to marry of their own background then their generations will carry on.

However if they marry a Muslim it increases the Muslim nation, and decreases their own.

Why?? cos a women gives birth, they are ultimately after their womb and are playing the game of + and -.

Rember if a women converts it decreases our numbers and increases theirs, not only think of the girls think of the generation lost and the generation they will gain.

If you go to centre of social demographics for britian it will show that sikhs are the slowest growing nation, i dont mean to be brutual but a number of sikh born women are now giveing birth to muslim children.

Fateh

i disagree with you.it is mainly the duty of men to preserve the religion.earlier interreligious arranged marriages with same caste of sikhs and hindu's was quite common.the sikh women that went to hindu families raised their children as hindu's while hindu women that married with sikh men raised their children as sikhs.If british sikhs are losing women to other religions then their is only option left to them is to marry women from other faiths and raise their children as sikhs.This is the only thing british sikhs can do.So the main responsibility is on sikh men to preserve their religion.

Once again we look like a bunch of liars and trouble stirrers. Notice how an article written by a Muslim journalist gets such a high profile. Why can’t the Sikhs do such a thing?. It happens we know it happens the yotube videos confirm that it’s not just the Sikhs who suffer from this problem. However what is the solution?

Well just because people dont come up with the evidence, doesnt mean that these things dont happen. Most people are too scared to openly talk about what has happened t them.

Most muslims did not acknowledge the following existed but its getting more and more media attention now.

A t the crown court in Preston on August 10, a trial involving two Asian men caused unusual interest across a number of cities in the north of England. The defendants, Zulfqar Hussain and Qaiser Naveed, were each sentenced to five years and eight months for abduction, sexual activity with a child, and the supply of a controlled drug.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle2538090.ece

I am usually the first one to delete topics about sikh girls this and that from this forum because majority of them are copy paste from other sites and are just scare mongoring but you cannot deny such things happen. Maybe not at the scale of as the facebook or your typical muslim warnings describe, but they do happen.

As the whites are discovering the growing evidence of grooming, soon the evidence for hindu/sikh grooming by muslim men will come out too.

The other thing to note is how the British media will play down Sikh concerns AND try and make us look like nutters. Look at recent warped portrayals of Sikhs on TV in partition programmes and see it isn't a one off. They seem to want to mess with us?

Remember that Islamic countries give a lot to this country (one even sponsors a football club), compared to Sikhs who don't have the oil backed money to pump in here, so that might be why they are being biased.

im quite suprised at how many of you are denying conversiosn are going on. this is occuring all over the place. at least some people are doing something about it. i know sikh helpline have helped a lot of girls out. birmingham soho road protest highlighted the issuses concerned. look guys if you dont believe these things exist then dont comment ignore the stuff we of the facebook group are coming up with. if we are speaking such 'lies' just ignore us.

im quite suprised at how many of you are denying conversiosn are going on. this is occuring all over the place. at least some people are doing something about it. i know sikh helpline have helped a lot of girls out. birmingham soho road protest highlighted the issuses concerned. look guys if you dont believe these things exist then dont comment ignore the stuff we of the facebook group are coming up with. if we are speaking such 'lies' just ignore us.

This is the situation, 3000 people of “Sikh” background have signed up to Facebook using it to claim that Muslims drug, beat and rape Sikh women, and use them for prostitution. And as it stands there is not a shred of evidence for any of this. Sure there is hearsay, there’s the same photocopied note supposedly circulated from some Mosque somwhere from the 1990, SAS roadshows, BNP statements and lots of internet discussions.

If all these Sikh girls are disappearing into the brothels of Lahore, there should be at least some evidence for it. Who are these girls, where are they from? They really now need to come forward for the sake of responsibly raising awarness within our community and we need to support those girls who are willing to come forward. A benti to whoever you are, it's time to speak up and come with real hard evidence.

we need convictions and names of the people who do these things, forget what religion they are they are criminals.....they are rapists and drug dealers and because thats what they do..........i mean this happens to women from europe who are tricked into thinking they will find work etc and once they come here esp. london they are forced into prostitution..........same thing with sikh girls they use their lack of knowledge of sikhi and the fact they openly insult sikh guys who keep kesh and that they want to rebel against their parents against them its that simple sometimes people are just soo dense in the head they cant think outside the box and realise that people maybe out there to exploit them!

ok sarbloh i know a few girls who have been influenced by this. but its hard to give you concrete evidence as many of them are too scared or ashamed to come forward. but i used to doubt all this stuff like some of you guys. but when it happens to someone you know it really opens your eyes. also local gudwara sadh sangat have helped a few girls out in my local area who were being bullied and harrassed. but at uni's it was the worst.