Punjabi Girl Marries A Tamil In Court

Guest Sadhu singh

This thread is full of misogyny and racism.

I see on this forum people:keep:complaining about girls but why not talk about Sikh boys who marry girls from other:faiths and even leave Sikhi for them and their kids:also cut their hair, shave and rarely follow Sikhi?

I know many males who cut their hair, shaved, left Sikhi to:marry Hindu or Jain girls:or White girls! Why nobody calls out on them?

Regarding marriage it is not always about religion. South Indian boys have great intellect and education and have top notch jobs. In general also South Indians are:far more educated, cultured and sophisticated than North Indians.

Why do you want others to prefer you when you are so misogynistic and tribal minded yourself? How educated Punjabi/Sikh men are? What jobs they have? How many prestigious jobs they have? What sophistication they have?

Pendu and ujjad culture, show off and only macho or casteist pride do not appeal to everyone.

Instead of blaming girls why not check yourselves and see where you might lack?

Someone here said girls cannot be true to anyone! LOL! By bashing women and different races are you being true to religion?

I agree interfaith weddings are an issue in Sikh community but we need to work solution and see how to deal with it, bring attitude changes in ourselves also than bash girls.

People consider many things before entering into marriage. They do not marry only considering religion. And you have to see what people want and make yourself desirable.

Are Punjabi Sikh men educated enough? Do they have that erudition, sophistication that South Indians have? Are they just truck drivers or business owners or do they have prestigious, high profile jobs?

Women want respect, class and stability. Brutish attitude repels them.

What's wrong with being a truck driver or business man ? Roti apne haq Di khande, kirat tha karde a.

It doesn't matter whether one is educated or not, what matters is the personality, compassion, willingness to learn, respect and love. Money and high profile status does not make a wise person. God graces a person.

Pendu culture is not what you make out. What you are decribing is those without akal and classing them under the term pendu. You may want to add city people to that description too, as plenty of traits that you say within them also.

Im a punjabi hindu girl and i gotta say i would NEVER even look at an uglg dark black.tamil let alone date one, i.mean come on.... Yuck, we stick.to.our own its the gujis that like your darkies not us.
I hate all these recent dark indians coming to the UK, they seem get battered wherever they go prob cause they are so black the men are ugly and so nasty looking and the women are like skanky and even blacker than an african, their filthy peasants who should stay in their shithole of a country.

This girl is retarded.

Guest Jacfsing2

This thread is full of misogyny and racism.

I see on this forum people:keep:complaining about girls but why not talk about Sikh boys who marry girls from other:faiths and even leave Sikhi for them and their kids:also cut their hair, shave and rarely follow Sikhi?

I know many males who cut their hair, shaved, left Sikhi to:marry Hindu or Jain girls:or White girls! Why nobody calls out on them?

Regarding marriage it is not always about religion. South Indian boys have great intellect and education and have top notch jobs. In general also South Indians are:far more educated, cultured and sophisticated than North Indians.

Why do you want others to prefer you when you are so misogynistic and tribal minded yourself? How educated Punjabi/Sikh men are? What jobs they have? How many prestigious jobs they have? What sophistication they have?

Pendu and ujjad culture, show off and only macho or casteist pride do not appeal to everyone.

Instead of blaming girls why not check yourselves and see where you might lack?

Someone here said girls cannot be true to anyone! LOL! By bashing women and different races are you being true to religion?

I agree interfaith weddings are an issue in Sikh community but we need to work solution and see how to deal with it, bring attitude changes in ourselves also than bash girls.

People consider many things before entering into marriage. They do not marry only considering religion. And you have to see what people want and make yourself desirable.

Are Punjabi Sikh men educated enough? Do they have that erudition, sophistication that South Indians have? Are they just truck drivers or business owners or do they have prestigious, high profile jobs?

Women want respect, class and stability. Brutish attitude repels them.

I'm just going out on a limb here, but your a Sikh-in-name-only aren't you? Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji's own daughter Bibi(Mata) Bhani married an orphan/ materialistic poor person from a family that mostly left him, Bhai Jaitha, (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Ram Das Ji), either you've never met a GurSikh or you're seriously lost.

Guest Jacfsing2

Im a punjabi hindu girl and i gotta say i would NEVER even look at an uglg dark black.tamil let alone date one, i.mean come on.... Yuck, we stick.to.our own its the gujis that like your darkies not us.

I hate all these recent dark indians coming to the UK, they seem get battered wherever they go prob cause they are so black the men are ugly and so nasty looking and the women are like skanky and even blacker than an african, their filthy peasants who should stay in their shithole of a country.

Such racism, nobody is limiting your personal preference; however, you don't got to be rude to Tamils. Though most Sikhs WHO ARE TRUE to their faith wouldn't marry a non-Sikhs, and you saying you're a Hindu would prevent GurSikhs from marriage with you.

Lol, tell me about it.

A fine example of ahankaar. Aho ede goreh rang ne baut chand chara ditta

Plus, if any bloke can turn around and say there aren't beautiful girls with dark skin, they're deluded and majorly brainwashed.

What's the point of being externally pretty but being a horrible, haughty, jumped up kooti inside? What kind of shallow, low self-esteem having, trophy wife wanting bewakoof would want to spend their lives with someone like that? (I know there are loads of blokes like that actually lol!)

My brother went for some (he thinks...) pretty eastern European girl and he's has been constantly miserable ever since (you can see it in his boothi; even though he tries to style it out. lol)

Sometimes I can't believe how shallow (and outright nasty!) some of our lot can be over people having a darker shade of brown than them like that HP girl that posted earlier. The bewakoofry is mindblowingly staggering.

@jacfsingh

I do not need to prove my Sikhi to you.

Why does truth hurt so much?

Do not tell me just history. First see how many live up to those ideals you talked about.

Some of you are talking about compassion and other qualities. If men indeed had these qualities then women would prefer them too.

Don't tell me all Sikh men are saints, kind hearted, compassionate or goody two shoes! We have enough of male chauvinists, rude, alcoholic, drug addict, violent, perverse and greedy people on our community and on top of it they have little education or no good jobs! Such background and still such ego, some of them have!

Are there not Sikh men who cheat Sikh girls in fake weddings (just to go abroad or get permanent residence there)? Are there not Sikh men who have cheated both foreign women and Sikh women (double chakkar abroad and back in Punjab)? Are there no Sikh men who have killed their wives in domestic violence or over dowry?

Don't pretend as if our men have no problem and are all saints.

Attitude, personality, education, status - all matter to women. It is a matter of one's future, one's entire life. It is a woman who has to leave her home and spend her life with another person. So why will she not have preferences on who she would want to spend her life with?

Try working on own attitudes and address weaknesses in own community also instead of blazing guns against women.

Even here, I am amused how some villagers expect their 10th pass boys to be readily accepted by post graduate girls. Why would an educated girl not want an equally or better educated spouse?

Women want respect and security and they want their spouses to be in a better or at least equal position (than their own).

Religion is not the only thing which people look for in marriage these days. It is one of the factors for sure but not the decisive one. One sees a person's individual qualities and attributes and if they click, they get married.

Pendu, MCP type behaviour is no ideal. Start showing real respect and compassion instead of only extolling these virtues in words. Too many girls have grown up watching domestic violence at their homes. And men do not even realise what kind of impression that would leave on minds of children.

We need to work change within own communities. Otherwise, stop expecting girls or boys what to do.

There are boys also who marry out of faith and even leave faith for sake of the girl they married. Again I am repeating this point because it is hypocritical to ignore that.

Sometimes we know our own people too much, too well which is why some of us look for others.

So change from within. Otherwise no use cribbing.

Talking of high values or Sikh history here while harbouring chauvinistic attitudes. Had people really put such values in practice then this problem would not have arisen.

Education, manners, erudition, intellect, financial status, stable, respectable jobs, everything matters as much as character does.

People here are talking as if they do not judge girls! Whether her looks, height, weight, skin colour, family, education, skills, how much dowry can she bring, every nitty gritty matters to boys and their families. You also have judgements and preferences. So why won't girls have theirs?

It is a matter of life time. A life changing decision. So be it man or woman, both have their preferences and have a right to decide on what they find the acceptable choice for themselves.

Either study various expectations and preferences and try to work with it or let people be and quit cribbing if they and tbeir families are okay with their decisions.

Lastly inter marriage happens in all communities, races, regions now. So stop being so paranoid as if only Sikhs are doing this.

Also see how much are children from Sikh couples following Sikhi. First try to retain such families before worrying about children of interfaith weddings.

We need to work on and within our own people first.

Even here, I am amused how some villagers expect their 10th pass boys to be readily accepted by post graduate girls. Why would an educated girl not want an equally or better educated spouse?

Women want respect and security and they want their spouses to be in a better or at least equal position (than their own).

Thanks for telling that why so many parents worry much more about sons career than daughters, they know that their 10th pass daughter will even find a spouse but to find a partner for their son he needs to be very successful.

And if worldly success is so important these days then people should stop doing dikhawa of Sikhi. If a guy cut his hair for Career so many curse him, but if that same guy become successful then the same person become first choice for marriage over some less successful keshdhari guy

Thanks for telling that why so many parents worry much more about sons career than daughters, they know that their 10th pass daughter will even find a spouse but to find a partner for their son he needs to be very successful.

And if worldly success is so important these days then people should stop doing dikhawa of Sikhi. If a guy cut his hair for Career so many curse him, but if that same guy become successful then the same person become first choice for marriage over some less successful keshdhari guy

true