Punjabi Girl Marries A Tamil In Court

Guest Sadhu singh

Guest peacemaker

You know what! GUPT KAUR! You're my friend. Why you always gotta make a joke out of me. I AINT deep breathing for you or NOBODY. This isnt funny. OK, emijeha, suit yourself. *reported*

WHATEVER DUDE, YOU WEREN'T CLEAR YESTERDAY and you aren't today. You're a shady character, emijeha and I dare say you have evil intentions.

LOL.gif "reported" rolleyes.gif :lol:

ok i guess there's a possibility that you could've read my response wrong. so let me spell it out for you

OK, so now there are racist people on this forum. Gee, I really needed to hear that. TAKE YOUR IGNORANCE and get OFF this forum! We don't need you pakandis here!
^ aren't one you one too? rolleyes.gif
my question referred to the bold part in ur post

way to ruin the thread man lol what a drama queen

Now ill tell whats the favourite pasttime of some punjabi girls here...F**king around with kalus,not one but many.Leech on their money and then when its time to marry then they become all innocent sati sawitris and trap a punjabi boy who has no idea of what the girl has previously done.By doing this they think that their 'name' in the punjabi community will be clean while they can have fun with kalus.What they dont realise is we guys are also friends with many tamils over here and all the news reaches to us....right now in my mind i have at least 10punjabi girls names who are famous among kalus in town...pity the guy who marries them.

Yeah my brother was one of them, he's going through a divorce right now! no.gif

my mum's from india, and she naively thought that all girls are how she was 25 years ago!

But the girl he married had a really sneaky family they moved to a totally different pind where no-one knew them, so they could hide what the girl had got up to! :lol:

momi set the rishta up, everything came out after the marriage, so sad!

Yeah my brother was one of them, he's going through a divorce right now! no.gif

my mum's from india, and she naively thought that all girls are how she was 25 years ago!

But the girl he married had a really sneaky family they moved to a totally different pind where no-one knew them, so they could hide what the girl had got up to! :lol:

momi set the rishta up, everything came out after the marriage, so sad!

Damn thats messed up! i feel for your bro........i hope he got through everything alright but something like this would have hurt him deep........................

I think everyone of us is racist in one way or other. We dont have eyes like Guru Gobind Singh ji who said "manas ki jaat sabhe eke pehchanbo". We still see hindus, muslims, indians, sikhs, kalu and pindu around us. We cant say like Guru Nanak did "na ko hindu na ko musalman". We label everybdy saint or sinner...we cant see humans anymore.
Best post so far in this thread!

:WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

me cant believe this topic been going on all weekend.......................... blink.gif

me mean no ofence but if all that actually posted aboutt his topic (including ME) spent as much time japping naam as they did doing nindiah about SOME RANDOM GIRL, who NO-ONE actually knows and for some who lives on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WOLRD.....................we'd all be brahm giannee by now...........

again all those trying to preach about some girl..........LOOK at ur own jeevans before u start cussing every/girl/guy who ever made a mistake.............i swear man we go on about SIKHI this SIKHI that but how many of us actually PRACTISE wot we preach.......................?

EXACTLY so i kindly suggest before getting ur kachereh in a bunch take a good hard look in the mirror and think............

"WOT MAKES ME SO SPECIAL"

bhul chuck maafi

Guest _Gurmeet_
Well if family members will beat and keep the girl home locked then that has to happen.

Ayuunnn Muthu swammi tongue.gif

what IF her family didnt beat her and lock her up? and she's using it as an excuse to run off with the guy **Edited**

Correct...stories can easily be made up by these type of girls.The best part, after they won the case they called for a press conference.In the newspapers the story was half a page long.Murder and rape cases just get small collumns but this case suddenly gets half a page.Half a page for a family problem which isnt in of public interest...hmmmmmm,do you smell something?Deliberately done to humiliate the girls family and the Sikh community.

yeah, i agree .. its just to humilate our community .. i know this gals family .. the parents never beat or treat the daughters tht way .. this gal had followed her eldest sisters steps... we shoudn't let the guys to just get away w/o any action .. they looked for trouble >>>