Shere Panjab

roop33

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liberties the only religion that take away your liberties in this country is islam. as for no gudwareh speaking in english there are loads out there that do. there are always programmes on in english. discussions groups, camps, events. i could give you a massive list of gudwareh with english programmes on this weekend.

i really do not know why admin allow you to post on this discussion forum.

liberties the only religion that take away your liberties in this country is islam. as for no gudwareh speaking in english there are loads out there that do. there are always programmes on in english. discussions groups, camps, events. i could give you a massive list of gudwareh with english programmes on this weekend.

Nothing wrong with this debate. I think it is positive and may have helped clear a few misconceptions.

:)

Nothing wrong with this debate. I think it is positive and may have helped clear a few misconceptions.

:)

sorry bro i was replying to his replies in general never factual always either insulting or just having a go at people.

You can brag all you want about Sikh did 200 years ago. Where was the mighty Khalsa when it came to protect thousands of Sikhs in 1984, where was the massive Khalsa when the RSS massacred thousands of innocent people during the Ayodhya issue and in Gujarat? You talk of Muslims locking their own girls when it comes to inter-marriage. But my experience for having worked with the police in honour crime cases is that Sikhs are AS HORRIBLE as Muslims in terms of domestic violence, rape and honour crimes. In fact religion has nothing to do with it but rather that we are dealing with Indo-Pakistani male violence. The whole game of blaming the other when you yourself have the same problems is ridiculous. Dal Singh and shel surj , Britain as a country where there is rule of law does NOT recognise the legal existence of militias. If you do want to have a militia I suggest you go and live in a country that allows this. If not I don't know why you should be allowed to even live in a country whose laws and institutions you clearly refuse.

shamser

the khalsa rely on themselves and waheguru . we a fuaj to protect others against injustices and always will b, next time sumone trys stabbing u or sumthing tell dem to wait so you can call the police. lol A soulja relys on god and themselves! others can let u down, simple as , so what if sp took things into their own hands, so did guru gobind singh ji, u jus a coward and cos u wanna b a soulja but u cant, dats why u hating. u jus like a victim of bullying who turn into police and commits police brutality. real souljas do it them self , police imformers snicth.. u want a job done do it urself, only way to make sure it done properely... u had it too easy, u need to get beats by sum skhinheads, then when police cant help u what wud u do??? ud b first to call the SP u punk.. they youth these days have had it too easy. what u trying to say u wud get angry at kharkoos who took tings into own hands and punished the gulity wud u inform on them too u traitor . u jus a lil internet warrior , id like to c if u had guts to say that infront of real SP, ud get ur head knocked off!!!

Dal Singh and shel surj , Britain as a country where there is rule of law does NOT recognise the legal existence of militias. If you do want to have a militia I suggest you go and live in a country that allows this. If not I don't know why you should be allowed to even live in a country whose laws and institutions you clearly refuse.

In countless cases the 'rule of law' fails the victims. In countless cases of domestic violence, rape, abuse etc the victim recieves no justice. And yes this is Britain with its rule of law which fails to being law to countless people year after year. So will some people decide to take matters into their own heands? of course they will, they always have and will probably always do so in the future. And im sorry but what can you do to stop them? Lock them up? Sure, they know the risks they take, yet something still makes them take 'illegal measures'. Its reality, deal with it.

As far as i have read nobody has suggested that a 'militia' is required, historically yes, but these days maybe maybe not. Dont you think the police knew about these gangs? They obviosly did, and they obviously looked the other way when back in the day drug dealers and perverts were getting smashed in, end of the day for the police its a problem solved and no paper work! WIn win situation! Things have obviously changed since.

Now this is where we get to the good bit and see if people put their money where their mouth is. You claim to have worked with the police on honour crimes etc, which means u must be pretty close with some of the police force at this stage. So WHY on earth have you not reported your 'friend' or his further 'friends' for their crimes against society? Since you as prime minister would violently put down these people, will you as a citizen do your civil duty and report these crimes and people to the police? Will you tell the police to speak to ur friend who seems to have very important info on very dangerous and evil people. Since your such a great guy (unlike the modern khalsa) i guess u can make a differnec to sumones life by going to the police now? yes?

Or are you just full of hot air?

Oh wow machete, I am impressed. So where was the Khalsa when the London bombings happened? Where is it when anyone in Britain gets mugged or attacked? Are you there to protect them or are you just there to tell victims that they're "gay coz they can' defend demselves"

"u jus like a victim of bullying who turn into police and commits police brutality."

Wow you make so much sense. Does it occur to you that people might understand you if you actually wrote in English?

Oh wow machete, I am impressed. So where was the Khalsa when the London bombings happened? Where is it when anyone in Britain gets mugged or attacked? Are you there to protect them or are you just there to tell victims that they're "gay coz they can' defend demselves"

"u jus like a victim of bullying who turn into police and commits police brutality."

Wow you make so much sense. Does it occur to you that people might understand you if you actually wrote in English?

hahahah well sum of us are not as educated as u, anyway allow this internet shizzle. if we ever meet on the roads we c wat happens, deal wid it on the streets i aint up 4 internet beef. we c if ur pen helps when u getting pounded in. u triator

He has a point. Khalsa today aren't even a shadow of their ancestors. Cowardice has taken root. We all need to address this issue together and face reality and not use our ego to make ourselves feel good from our forefathers actions.